Summary of The Day: Discover the 8th Wonder of the World with a fantastic day trip from Marmaris!
After picking you up from your hotel we'll head out to Pamukkale, which means “cotton castle” in Turkish, a natural formation containing hot springs and travertine - terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. Because of the glorious white travertine and historical value, Pamukkale was added to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage in 1988.
On the top of this white “castle,” which is a total of 2,700 meters long, 600 meters wide, and 160 meters high, the ancient city of Hierapolis was built. Here you can visit an ancient Roman amphitheater, the historical museum which was formerly a Turkish bath, the ancient Cleopatra swimming pool (admission not included), the monumental tomb of Saint Philippe, and the most magnificent Necropolis of Anatolia.
After a fantastic day of exploring we'll head back to Marmaris.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.