Summary of The Day: As Mallorca's capital city, Palma offers a rich mix of history, culture and nightlife. The fascinating central area is comprised of narrow streets and ancient buildings. Let City Sightseeing highlight all of its attractions!
Hop off at any of the stops along the route and hop back on at your leisure with your 24 hour sightseeing ticket. Hop off at The Palau de L’Alumndaina, a royal palace which has stood since the Arab conquest and is still home to the Royal Family. Admire the furnishings and elaborate tapestries which adorn the walls and marvel at the views of Palma bay.
Hop of at Castell de Bellver and wander through the courtyard, castle, and surrounding parkland. From this vantage point, you'll have a breathtaking view of the Cathedral, marina and Serra de Tramuntara.
Frequency: every 20 minutes from 9:30am to 8:00pm
Full loop: 80 minutes
Ticket type: 24 or 48 hours
1 - Antoni Maura
2 - Pl.del Mercat
3 - La Rambla/Carrer dels Horts
4 - Pld'Espanya
5 - AvAlexandre Rossello
6 - AvGabriel Alomar i Villalonga
7 - Passeig Maritim
8 - Poble Espanyol
9 - Castell de Bellver
10 - Pl.Gomila
11 - Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro
12 - AvJoan Miro
13 - Estacio Maritima
14 - AvGabriel Roca
15 - PlPorta de Santa Catalina
16 - AvJaume III
17 - Moll Comercial
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 8-15
* Children younger than 8 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.