Summary of The Day: As Mallorca's capital city, Palma offers a rich mix of history, culture and nightlife. The fascinating central area is comprised of narrow streets and ancient buildings. Let City Sightseeing highlight all of its attractions!
Hop off at any of the stops along the route and hop back on at your leisure with your 24 hour sightseeing ticket. Hop off at The Palau de L’Alumndaina, a royal palace which has stood since the Arab conquest and is still home to the Royal Family. Admire the furnishings and elaborate tapestries which adorn the walls and marvel at the views of Palma bay.
Hop of at Castell de Bellver and wander through the courtyard, castle, and surrounding parkland. From this vantage point, you'll have a breathtaking view of the Cathedral, marina and Serra de Tramuntara.
- Spring / Autumn: every 20 minutes from 9:30am to 8:00pm
- Summer: every 15 minutes from 9:30am to 10:00pm
- Winter: every 25 minutes from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Full loop: 80 minutes
Ticket type: 24 or 48 hours
1 - Antoni Maura
2 - Pl.del Mercat
3 - La Rambla/Carrer dels Horts
4 - Pld'Espanya
5 - AvAlexandre Rossello
6 - AvGabriel Alomar i Villalonga
7 - Passeig Maritim
8 - Poble Espanyol
9 - Castell de Bellver
10 - Pl.Gomila
11 - Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro
12 - AvJoan Miro
13 - Estacio Maritima
14 - AvGabriel Roca
15 - PlPorta de Santa Catalina
16 - AvJaume III
17 - Moll Comercial
|USD $18.44||USD $9.22|
|+USD $4.61||+USD $2.29|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 8-15 (4/1/2016-3/31/2017), 8-16 (4/1/2017-3/31/2018)
* Children younger than 8 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.