Summary of The Day: Opened in 1908, this outstanding concert hall was built by the Catalan architect Lluis Domenech i Montaner and has now been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Palau is owned by the Orfeo Catala (the Catalan Choir), founded in 1891 by Lluis Millet and Amadeu Vives.
More than just a choir, it is a key institution of Catalan culture. Some of its activities have included the building of the Palau, publishing the journal Musical Catalana, organizing concerts, choral musicology, popular and traditional song research, etc. After seeing the imposing facade and a brief audio-visual introduction you will visit the chamber music hall, the spectacular concert hall, the foyer and the Lluis Millet hall.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 11 and older
* Participation is free for children below the age of 11.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided tour of Palau de la Musica Catalana
Access to Sala Millet and balcony with flowered columns
Please be at the Palau de la Musica foyer 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
The Palau de la Musica is a busy working concert hall. Guided visits may therefore occasionally be changed or cancelled.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.