Summary of The Day: Known throughout the world for its regal palace and vast gardens, the town of Versailles is of utmost importance in French history. Versailles was not only home to many kings, from Louis XIII to Louis XVI, but also the birthplace of the French Revolution.
Let yourself be transported by Versailles Express and discover the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles!
The Versailles half-day visit includes the State Apartments of the King and the famous Hall of Mirrors.
You'll also be able to stroll the French style gardens designed by Andre Le Notre.
The Fountain Show will occur on Saturdays and Sundays from April 5 to October 26; April 18; May 8; May 29 and Aug 15.
Musical Gardens are on Tuesdays from April 1 to May 13 and Fridays from July 1 to September 30.
From April 1 to October 28, entrance to the gardens is not included in the display price.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and above
* Child: 9-17 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 9. Please furnish names and dates of birth at checkout.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Round-trip transfer in an air-conditioned motorcoach
Admission to Palace of Versailles with audio guide
Keep your admission ticket during the entire visit.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Strollers and metallic baby slings are not allowed inside rooms (storage available).
The voucher can only be used for the tour date specified. Please redeem it directly to the Staff Counter before boarding the motorcoach.
Recorded commentary during the Palace of Versailles visit is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian and Polish. Visioguide in French sign languages subtitled.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
There is no tour guide escort for this tour, the total duration is 4.5 hours you may have 4 hours inside and you can arrange the schedule on your own. You can choose to depart on 8:00am or 2:00pm when placing the reservation online.
Entrance ticket to the Palace and audio guide commentary is included in tour price.