Antigua - Pacaya National Park - Kawilal Hot Springs - Antigua
Summary of The Day: On this unique and adventurous tour you will visit Pacaya National Park to explore the most active volcano in Guatemala that sits 2500 m. above the sea in an environment formed by humid forest and rocks.
Transfer to the foot of the volcano Pacaya , where we'll start hiking from the San Vicente de Pacaya village and begin our ascent. The route is estimated at 60 minutes of walking up to a distance of approximately 50m from the crater at the top. You can see down into the crater to the lava as well as experience the energy of an active volcano. Pacaya Volcano remains one of the active volcanoes of Guatemala.
After the visit and exploration of the Pacaya Volcano we will continue to Kawilal Hot Springs to take time for lunch.
Kawilal is a world of relaxation, where the most important elements of nature are present in these hot springs. Slip into the waters where fire and heat from Pacaya Volcano are mixed with thermal waters and steams. This complex has 12 thermal pools, a Thermal Circuit, 25 Steam Baths, and 3 Hydrotherapy Baths. The spa offers Relaxing Massages, Reflexology, Shiatsu Relaxing, Manicure and Pedicure among others.
At the end of the tour we'll transfer back to Antigua Guatemala.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (12 - 99)
* Please keep in mind that when climbing an active volcano changes in activity and weather may cancel or cut the excursion short at anytime.
* Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Antigua Guatemala Hotels
Medical and Legal Note: Travelers booking this tour certify that they are in excellent physical condition and free from any heart, respiratory and/or back condition and are not pregnant. Booking of this tour constitutes an acceptance of the inherent risk of climbing any active volcano and the travelers agrees to hold Tours4fun, local operators, all subsidiaries, licensees, staff members and vendors harmless and not liable for any and all injuries or death as a result of taking this tour.
It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact us.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.