Summary of The Day: In the early morning, we'll depart from Toronto, passing through Kingston on our way to Ottawa. In the capital of Canada, we will visit the Canadian War Museum (admission not included), the country's national museum of military history. This large museum was established in 1880 and has a collection containing more than 500,000 historically significant pieces.
Next we'll visit the Canadian Museum of History, located across the water in Gatineau, QC (admission not included). The museum's primary purpose is to collect, study, preserve, and present material objects that illuminate the human history of Canada and the cultural diversity of its people.
After dinner, we will spend the night in Ottawa.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to Parliament Hill in Ottawa. Its Gothic revival buildings are home to the Parliament of Canada and has architectural elements of national symbolic importance. Parliament Hill attracts approximately 3 million visitors each year.
If we visit from late June to mid-August, we may have the chance to see a guard ceremony, depending on weather conditions.
Then, we will drive to Quebec, where we will visit Old Quebec, Chateau Frontenac, and Place Royale.
Afterwards, we'll enjoy a French dinner at a century-old restaurant (own expense).
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to Canyon Sainte-Anne to see the area's amazing waterfalls. Canyon Sainte-Anne Quebec's is a breathtaking gorge with high suspension bridges that enable safe passage from one side to the other as you look down at the roaring waters below.
From here we'll proceed to a Maple Syrup farm and enjoy a traditional Quebec lunch (own expense).
Afterwards we will go to Montreal to see St. Joseph's Oratory, a magnificent domed basilica in Montreal, Quebec that sits on the slopes of Mount Royal. The largest church in all of Canada, this national shrine can hold up to 10,000 people. Then we will go the Montreal Olympic Stadium, to visit the Biodome and Olympic Tower (admission not included)
We will spend the night in Montreal.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will visit Old Montreal. Here you may be able to see the amazing Notre-Dame Basilica (subject to availability) and Montreal City Hall. Architecture and cobbled streets in Old Montreal have been maintained or restored to keep the look of the city in its earliest days as a settlement, and horse-drawn carriage help maintain that image.
Afterwards we'll depart to the famous Thousand Islands region, where we will have the chance to enjoy boat cruise (1hour) or take a helicopter ride (20mins) through this beautiful area (own expense). The Thousand Islands cruise we'll travel along the Saint Lawrence River between New York and Ontario where we find up to 1,864 islands (the cruise is only available between operate around April-Oct).
Afterward, we will return to Toronto.
|7:30AM||Markham||First Markham Place, Bank of China||3265 HWY 7 EAST, Markham|
|6:15AM||Mississauga||Chinatown||888 Dundas Street East, Mississauga|
|8:00AM||Scarborough||Sky city||3272 Midland Ave., Scarborough|
|7:00AM||Toronto||In front of Dragon City Mall||280 Spadina Ave., Toronto|
|USD $247.45||USD $201.15||USD $173.06||USD $387.88|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* We recommend customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
October the 8th is the tour's only available date for the month.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.