Summary of The Day: Oslo, the oldest of the Scandanavian Capitals, is surrounded by Mountains at the head of a 70 mile fjord. Oslo is an easy-going city where history meets modernity. The city boasts world-class museums, a lively nightlife, and plenty of outdoor activities. See the city from the top deck of an open top bus and enjoy 360 degree views of the city. Hop on and off the bus tour at conveniently located stops around the city.
1. The National Theatre & The Ibsen Museum
2. Norwegian Parliament & National Museum
3. Karl Johan gate & The Royal Palace
4. Majorstuen (transfer to Homenkollen Ski Museum and Tower)
5. Frogner Park & The Vigeland installation
6. Norwegian Museum of Cultural history
7. The Viking ship Museum
8. Kon-Tiki, Fram Polar ship & Maritime Museum
9. The Viking ship Museum
10. Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
11. Aker Brygge & The Astrup Fearnley Museum
12. Nobel Peace Center, Stenersen Museum & Oslo City Hall
13. Akershus Castle & Fortress, Museum of Contemporary Art
14. Oslo Cruise Ship Terminal
15. DFDS Ferry Terminal Oslo
16. Oslo Opera House, Barcode Buildings, tram to Ekeberg
17. Oslo Central Station, Karl Johans gate
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 9:30am to 4:00pm
Full loop: 90 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours
|USD $37.57||USD $18.76|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.