Summary of The Day: Oslo, the oldest of the Scandanavian Capitals, is surrounded by Mountains at the head of a 70 mile fjord. Oslo is an easy-going city where history meets modernity. The city boasts world-class museums, a lively nightlife, and plenty of outdoor activities. See the city from the top deck of an open top bus and enjoy 360 degree views of the city. Hop on and off the bus tour at conveniently located stops around the city.
1 - National Theather
5 - Vigelandspark
6 - Norwegian Folkmuseum
7 - The Vikingship Museum
8 - The Kon-Tiki Museum, Frammuseum, Norwegian Maritime Museum
9 - The Vikingship Museum
10 - Norsk Folkemuseum
11 - Aker Brygge
12 - Nobel Peace Center
13 - City Hall
14 - Akershus Fortress
15 - Cruise Terminal
16 - DFDS
17 - Opera House
18 - Oslo Central Station and Tourist Information
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 4:30pm
Full loop: 90 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours
Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
The tour will be running daily until August 31, 2016. In September 2016, the train will only be in operation on days when a cruise ship is docked in the harbor.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.