Summary of The Day: Experience the beauty of Oslo with our iconic red double-decker buses and learn all about the Kon-Tiki expedition, all in one single package.
First off, we'll make sure that you get the most out of your visit in the one of the most interesting capitols in the world. We offer a grand guided tour for you to enjoy at the same time as we provide transport to several amazing attractions with our Hop-on Hop-off service. The upper deck of our iconic red buses offer and unrivalled view of the city, and via our guiding system you’ll learn about the rich history of Oslo as we’re driving along (headphones included!).
The bus will take you the Kon-Tiki museum (so you don't have to worry about how to get there) where you can learn all about Thor Heyerdahl and his quest to explore the migration of people in the Pacific Ocean.
Simply put: we'll make sure that you get the most of your stay in Oslo, and the Kon-Tiki museum will make sure that you learnt something new and exciting while doing so.
Tour Route Stops:
01. City Hall
02. Norwegian Parliament
03. Royal Palace Park/Historical Museum
04. Majorstuen (Holmenkollen)
05. Vigeland Park
06. Norwegian Folk Museum
07. Viking Ship Museum
08. Kon Tiki Museum, Fram Museet
09. Viking Ship Museum
10. Norwegian Folk Museum
11. Aker Brygge (Shopping)
12. Vestbanen (Nobel Peace Center)
13. City Hall
14. Akershus Fortress
15. Cruise Terminal
16. DFDS Harbor
17. Norwegian National Opera & Ballet
18. Oslo Central Station
19. Norwegian Parliament
20. City Hall
The first bus departs from the National Theatre in Oslo at 10:00am. The last bus of the day departs from the same location at 4:30pm.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.