Summary of The Day: This is a transportation service from Orlando to Miami that includes pick up in a van/bus at selected locations in Orlando. A driver will be in the lobby of the hotel/address to meet passengers to take them to where the shuttle departs from.
For DROP-OFFS please include the name and address of your hotel in "Reservation Request" box during booking.
The bus departs from it's terminal in Orlando from the International Dr. area & from Walmart in Kissimmee.
Van departs at 6:00 am then pick up at hotels in Int'l. Dr., Lake Buena Vista, Disney World & 192 Irlo Bronson areas.
There is no eating, smoking or drinking in the bus, only water in a bottle is allowed.
Bus does not stop on the way to Miami, Van stops 10 minutes only for a bathroom break.
The departure times may vary due to the different seasons and is subject to the final confirmed information.
Passenger should be 10 minutes before the pick up time indicated at the door of the lobby of the hotel/address selected. Buses cannot wait.
Passenger should give the bus some time to get to their pick ups; if the bus has not shown after 15 minutes please call our office immediately.
Bus allows up to 2 big bags in the luggage compartment and a small carry on to have inside with a maximum of 15 pounds; this hand bag should not have wheels or be a box.
Buses are 45 ft. Motorcoaches, 57 seats with WiFi and lavatory, Vans are Ford Transit, 14 seats, high roof, reclining seats.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.