Summary of The Day: Orlando Grand Tour (30-Minute Flight Experience) - Depart daily every half hour from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
To see it all and truly experience the wonders of Orlando, come fly with us on our celebrated Grand Tour. The Grand Tour is an all-inclusive 30-minute flight that provides our guests a birds-eye view of Orlando's most memorable sights.
The Grand Tour takes you on a flight excursion showcasing Orlando's theme parks and attractions including:
• Downtown Orlando
• Universal Studios Orlando
• Islands of Adventure
• Universal CityWalk
• Wet ‘n Wild
• Downtown Disney
• Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
• EPCOT Center
• Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• Disney’s Blizzard Beach
• ESPN’s Wild World of Sports
• Multiple Disney Property Resorts
• Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Airport Location: Kissimmee Ranger Aviation Airport - 4004 5th St Kissimmee, FL 34741, United States
Please inform customer service of your preferred flight time when booking.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.