Summary of The Day: Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is the East Coast's largest Ferris wheel at 400 feet high. Similar to the world-famous London landmarks, Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is a good place to escape the hustle and bustle of central Florida, showing a fully enclosed air-conditioned glass capsules. Guests can enjoy quiet music trip, visit the nearby theme parks and attractions, a unique perspective overlooking the skyline of downtown Orlando, lakes and lush landscaping area. Coca-Cola Orlando Eye also allows visitors to choose their own unique experience, such as champagne flights and private capsule. This experience also provides a 4D movie experience, by adding special effects to show the display in Florida features, including fireworks, wind, odor and lighting 3D, completed a wonderful journey on air.
Orlando Sea Life Aquarium provides a new world of underwater adventure, close contact with the colorful fish, sharks, jellyfish, seahorses, sea turtles and other marine life. Winding tunnel, from floor to ceiling, foam aquarium and cold water rock pools offer a unique experience. Aquarium introduced more than 5,000 marine animals, including the habitat of biological Atlantic, Indian and Pacific Oceans. Visitors can also visit Florida freshwater lakes, ponds, to the Everglades. In addition, the aquarium through interaction with the young marine life enthusiasts, offers a wealth of educational content, to the public display of its significance for the protection of aquatic animal. It is a good place to explore the oceans of the world.
Madame Tussauds Orlando shows incredible lifelike wax, tribute to the most influential historical figures and celebrities of our time, including comedian Jimmy Fallon, actor Jim Parsons, pop princess Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, international idol Ricky Martin and more! Come and idol to a close contact with it!
Choose One of Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Orlando Sea Life Aquarium
Choose Two of Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Orlando Sea Llife Aquarium
Choose All of Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Orlando Sea Life Aquarium
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye: 8401 International Dr #100, Orlando, FL 32819
Madame Tussauds Orlando: 8387 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Orlando Sea Life Aquarium: 8449 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Operation of Hours: The following time is only for reference.
* Coca-Cola Orlando Eye:
Monday - Tuesday: 10:00am-10:00pm
Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00am- 12:00am
On 9/6/2016 (Tuesday): 10:00am- 12:00am
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am-10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am- 12:00am
Please take your printed voucher and photo ID to the box office.
Ticket book is valid for 1 year beginning date of booking online.
The ticket is nonrefundable once confirmed. The change of departure date must be made 5 or more days prior to the departure day.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.