Movie Stars' Homes Tour
Summary of The Day: Our fun expert guides will take you on the most comprehensive narrated tour of the celebrity mansions in Beverly Hills & the Hollywood Hills, the celebrity hotpots on Sunset Strip & Rodeo Drive and Hollywood’s iconic landmarks. Only with Starline’s customized 13-passenger buses are you able to visit the exclusive residential neighborhoods that other tour buses can't!
We cannot reveal all of the stars' homes here but you may see homes belonging to: Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Simon Cowell, Tom Cruise, David & Victoria Beckham, Ellen Degeneres, Elvis Presley, David & Victoria Beckham
With either 2 ½ or 4 ½ hours in Hollywood, you will have plenty of time to do some additional sightseeing. You can visit Madame Tussaud's Hollywood (ask for our special discounted rate when you check in in Anaheim), shop or eat in the beautiful Hollywood & Highland complex, or explore the Walk of Fame along Hollywood Blvd.
- Hotel Pick-up time:
9:00 am departure: 8:10 am - 8:30 am
11:00 am departure: 10:15 am - 10:30 am
Departure time: 9:00 am & 11:00 am daily
Return time: Return Bus departs from Hollywood for Anaheim at around 5:00 pm
|USD $64.98||USD $54.98|
*Adult age: 12 and older |
*Child age: 3-11
*Children under 3 are free
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotel (please note your hotel location while booking)
- Ground transportation on a 13 seat mini bus
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses
- Expenses incurred at your hotel
- You have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- We offer pick-up service at hotels in popular areas. Please note your hotel address when booking this tour and contact us prior to your departure date to confirm the pick-up time.
- If you have requested hotel pick-up: On the morning of the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and brought to the terminal where your E-Ticket will be exchanged for a boarding pass. You will then be directed to your sightseeing tour coach. At the end of the tour you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- You may drive to 2232 S. Harbor Blvd, and should arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time of your tour.
- Departure times occasionally vary. A contact phone number will be provided on your E-Ticket for guests to call.
- Luggage: You are allowed one carry-on luggage item (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to limited space on the bus.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
Please click on the link for your desired tour package:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Just want to confirm a few things before I book.
We are looking to book for Friday 2nd October at 9am.
1. That it is a 5 hour tour. We have to catch a 5.30pm flight to San Francisco. So we need to be back in time to the hotel and then to the airport.
2. Your tour is called 'Movie stars home tours ' Can you please confirm the other locations we will visit or pass by?
3. What will the arrangements be for meal break? We have vegetarians in the our family,
Vikas 09/29/2015 17:43:55
Currently, the departure date of October 2nd is available for booking online.
The tour normally ends back in Anaheim by around 6:30 pm.
We cannot reveal all of the stars' homes here but you may see homes belonging to: Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Simon Cowell, Tom Cruise, David & Victoria Beckham, Ellen Degeneres, Elvis Presley, David & Victoria Beckham. With either 2 ½ or 4 ½ hours in Hollywood, you will have plenty of time to do some additional sightseeing.
Meal stops are arranged by your tour guide, while on tour.
We cannot guarantee that the locations will offer vegetarian options.
You would need to check with the location and ask for vegetarian options. You are more than welcome to bring our own snacks with you while on tour.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7