Summary of The Day: The Wine Cellars Queen Elizabeth arose at the same time as the Cistercian monastery, which was founded in 1323 by royal widow Elizabeth Richenza . The reconstruction of the interior began in 1964 and in 1965 the wine cellar and restaurant reopened. The Wine Bar is the oldest and the most famous part of the complex.
The stylish Queen Elizabeth restaurant and winery is located in a quiet place in the middle of a busy city center of Brno where tourists can spend their time.
The chef and restaurant management prepare a typical menu that will satisfy even the most demanding diners from all over the world.
The wine bar offers live music in the evening. "Trio of the Queen Elizabeth" consists of three musicians composed a violinist, bassist and accordionist, with a large repertoire of music, that usually play 19:30-23:30.
Choose your menu from all the options we offer.
Menu for one:
a) Starter: 50g Chicken liver with leeks and almonds, toust
- Main course: 180g Grilled salmon with spinach, boiled potatoes with parsley
- Dessert: 1 pc Pancake with fruit and whipped cream
b) Soup: 0,25 l Beef broth with vegetables and noodels
- Main course: 150g Pork tenderloin with pepper sauce, masched potatoes
- Dessert: 50g Hot raspberries with ice cream and whipped cream
c) Soup: 0,25 l Beef broth with liver dumplings
- Main course: 200g Grilled chicken breast with bacon, tomatoes and cheese, roasted potatoes
- Dessert: 50g Traditional apple strudel with nuts and whipped cream
d) Vegetarian menu
- Starter: 80g Cheese roll with horseradish cream, bread
- Main course: 120g Grilled cheese with cranberries, served on lettuce, fried potato slices
- Dessert: 1pc Pancake with fruit and whipped cream
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is charged per person.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The restaurant is located at U Kralovny Elisky, Mendlovo náměstí 1b, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic.
Opening hours for serving menu: 4:00pm-0:00am, Tuesday-Saturday.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.