Summary of The Day: The Wine Cellars Queen Elizabeth arose at the same time as the Cistercian monastery, which was founded in 1323 by royal widow Elizabeth Richenza . The reconstruction of the interior began in 1964 and in 1965 the wine cellar and restaurant reopened. The Wine Bar is the oldest and the most famous part of the complex.
The stylish Queen Elizabeth restaurant and winery is located in a quiet place in the middle of a busy city center of Brno where tourists can spend their time.
The chef and restaurant management prepare a typical menu that will satisfy even the most demanding diners from all over the world.
The wine bar offers live music in the evening. "Trio of the Queen Elizabeth" consists of three musicians composed a violinist, bassist and accordionist, with a large repertoire of music, that usually play 19:30-23:30.
Choose your menu from all the options we offer.
Menu for one:
a) Starter: 50g Chicken liver with leeks and almonds, toust
- Main course: 180g Grilled salmon with spinach, boiled potatoes with parsley
- Dessert: 1 pc Pancake with fruit and whipped cream
b) Soup: 0,25 l Beef broth with vegetables and noodels
- Main course: 150g Pork tenderloin with pepper sauce, masched potatoes
- Dessert: 50g Hot raspberries with ice cream and whipped cream
c) Soup: 0,25 l Beef broth with liver dumplings
- Main course: 200g Grilled chicken breast with bacon, tomatoes and cheese, roasted potatoes
- Dessert: 50g Traditional apple strudel with nuts and whipped cream
d) Vegetarian menu
- Starter: 80g Cheese roll with horseradish cream, bread
- Main course: 120g Grilled cheese with cranberries, served on lettuce, fried potato slices
- Dessert: 1pc Pancake with fruit and whipped cream
|Per Person||USD $23.91|
* The price is charged per person.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.