Summary of The Day: Prague's Venice is an exclusive canal sightseeing boat trip! You will be riding in lovely canal boats through the most charming places in Prague scattered along the Vltava River. From the dock, hidden in the unique underground water of the Old Town, visitors cruise to the many corners of Prague. You will be touring the river in boats that are made especially for small groups, where you will receive personal attention and a truly informative and really interesting narration of the Vltava and Prague.
The boat departures every 15 minutes.
APRIL daily 10:30am – 6:00pm
MAY - JUNE daily 10:30am - 7:00pm
JULY - AUGUST daily 10:30am - 8:00pm
SEPTEMBER daily 10:30am - 7:00pm
OCTOBER – MARCH daily 10:30am - 5:00pm
The boat departs every 15 minutes from Charles Bridge Pristaviste /Wharfs/Judita - Križovnicke namesti, Praha 1 -- Staré Město.
Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to departure time.
Live or audio commentary available in English, German, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.