Summary of The Day: Enjoy Seville, the capital of Andalusia, and its beautiful architecture influenced by the Romans, Arabs and Jews throughout history. Join us and you will experience this warm and welcoming city!
This full guided tour will take you to the historic downtown of Seville. We will start with a panoramic visit of the city: Paseo de Colon, Plaza de America, Avenida de las Palmeras, Maria Luisa Park and Guadalquivir River. The city is situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, which divides the city into two halves: Sevilla and Triana.
Afterwards, we will make a stop at Plaza de Espana and you will have some free time to take beautiful photos. Again on our coach, we go to the Jardines de Murillo. From here, we'll go around through narrow and serpentine streets with a secret and peaceful atmosphere. This is the Barrio de Santa Cruz (Jewish Quarter), one of the most charming parts of the city.
The visit continues to the splendid Sevilla Cathedral. The Cathedral of Seville is the third largest church in the world after Saint Peter's in Rome and Saint Paul's in London.
Finally, you’ll have some free time to have lunch and to discover local food on your own. Our meeting point before we come back is the famous Torre del Oro, a thirteenth century tower, the top of which is rumored to have once been covered in gold.
At the agreed time, we will return along the same route.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the pick-up point 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
To protect your personal property, please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items unattended during the tour service. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.