Summary of The Day: Discover the beautiful city of Granada, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. A historical city where you will visit the Alhambra Palace, the Palace of Charles V and the Generalife Gardens.
The Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace, was built in the 13th century. It is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is the most renowned building of the Andalusian Islamic historical legacy. It became palace, citadel and fortress, and was the residence of the Nasrid sultans and their senior officials, including servants of the court and elite soldiers during the 13th and 14th centuries.
Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, demolished part of the architectural complex to build the Palace which bears his name in the 16th century. The Generalife is a garden area attached to the Alhambra which became a place of recreation and rest for the Granada Muslim kings. The Generalife gardens are also declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Down again in the city center, you will also have free time for lunch and to explore the center of the city by yourself. You can choose to visit the Royal Chapel, the Alcaiceria, Corral del Carbon and many other amazing places on your own.
Guests will then return to the pick-up point at the agreed time.
End of the tour: 7:00pm approx. back in Malaga city center.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pick-up and drop-off at specified locations
Transport in air-conditioned motor-coach
Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens entrance fees
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.