Summary of The Day: Come with us to discover the magical mixture of cultures in Cordoba, the city where past and modernity blend in together!
You will start this full guided tour from your pick-up point in Costa del Sol to Cordoba via the town of Antequera. Upon arrival, you will get a panoramic visit to the Roman Bridge and the Jewish Quarter, Synagogue and the Great Mosque.
La Juderia (the Jewish Quarter) is the best-known part of Cordoba’s historic center. It is also one of Europe’s largest urban areas declared a World Heritage Site. It is a fascinating neighborhood that dates from the late Middle Ages full of narrow streets and the history of the Jewish population that once lived here.
Later in the day, you will also visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba, built during the period of Moorish occupation, and later converted into a Catholic Christian Cathedral. It is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world and symbol of the city. Originally built as a mosque in 786, it is a harmonious combination of various different styles. Explore this beautiful building and marvel at the colorful mosaics and stained-glass windows.
You will also have some free time for lunch and to take a stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba on your own.
As the day begins to turn into evening, you will be transported back to your original pick-up point.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items unattended during the tour service. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.