Summary of The Day: No visit to London is complete without a visit to Buckingham Palace followed by afternoon tea. Before going inside, your local guide will fill you in on the history of the palace and the royal family. This is a rare opportunity as the palace opens its doors to visitors for a very limited time every year. Afterwards, we'll repair to a nearby boutique hotel for afternoon tea.
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh open the doors of Buckingham Palace to visitors for just two months a year. This is a rare opportunity to catch a glimpse into the private residence of the royal family. Tickets are highly coveted and difficult to secure. Admission is pre-booked on our tour, which means access is guaranteed without waiting in line. See the sumptuous interiors and sparkling chandeliers of Queen Elizabeth II's private quarters. These rooms house some of the greatest treasures of the Royal Collection, including exquisite Sevres porcelain and some of the finest English and French furniture in the world. With the official audio guide you'll learn all about the palace's history and traditions as well as the stories behind the lavish decor. Many of the pieces were gifts from heads of state.
We'll wind down with a relaxing stroll to a nearby boutique hotel for afternoon tea. Your guide will explain to you the origins and heritage of this very English tradition. Relax and reflect on your afternoon as you enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, and a classic scone with Devonshire cream and homemade preserves. The highlight of the service is the selection of freshly-made cakes and pastries.
Immerse yourself in the London of royals on our Buckingham Palace tour and afternoon tea service!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 6-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
It is the responsibility of all those joining the tour to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departure time. Guests arriving late will not be accommodated; tickets for missed tours are not eligible for a refund.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs or those requiring special assistance. Strollers and baby carriages are not permitted on this tour.
Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace, but is allowed in the gardens.
The weather in London is very unpredictable. Please bring adequate rain gear.
We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
We will do our best to be punctual and follow the itinerary. Unforeseen circumstances and other issues beyond our control do compel us to make last-minute changes on rare occasions.
The local operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or staff.
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.