Summary of The Day: Here is your chance to visit Hawaii's only active volcano and see the youngest of the Hawaiian Islands.
From Honolulu we'll fly into Hilo and begin our tour of Hawaii's amazing natural features! On this inter-island excursion, you'll visit Rainbow Falls and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. There you will discover the diversity plant and wildlife within a stone's throw from the world's most active volcano, Mt. Kilauea.
We'll see amazing natural formations including the Kilauea Iki Steam Vents and the Thurston Lava Tube. Next, we'll learn about the chronology of a volcano at the Jaggar Museum, and stand at the overlook of the Halema'uma'u Crater.
This exciting tour to Hawaii's most distinctive features is sure to be the highlight of your vacation!
Pick-up point will be at a consolidated location no more than three minutes from your hotel. The exact pick-up location will be printed on your confirmation letter.
A government-issued photo ID is required for boarding.
We recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Please bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
Weight restrictions may apply. Please see disclaimers for full explanation.
Due to airline restrictions, airline tickets for inter-island tours are non-refundable.
Airline tickets cannot be modified or transferred.
Changes and cancellations made within 48 hours of scheduled departure are not eligible for a refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.