Summary of The Day: Olympic National Park Olympic National Park is a United States national park located in the state of Washington, of the Olympic Peninsula.The park has four basic regions: the Pacific coastline, alpine areas, the west side temperate rainforest and the forests of the drier east side. U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt originally created Mount Olympus National Monument. The Olympic Peninsula has 73 miles of coast line, keeps the original view since ice age. With a low land of rainforest in its west, a magnificent Olympic Mountains in central, and few locations here can be visited by automobile makes it the paradise for hiking. Isolated from the mainland, many of its vegetation and animals can only be found here.The Olympic National Park locates in Olympic Peninsula is one of the most highly visited National Parks along the west coast. The park contains almost 1 million acres of land and 900 miles of trails is a real wonderland for visitors.
The tour will end at Chinatown around 6:00pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
Professional tour guide
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up location
Service fee for tour guide and driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change).
- Safety seat rental fee: $8:00/person per day (The mandatory fee is for children ages of 8 and under. Customers who will take children ages of 8 or under, please do inform us when making reservations so that local operator can prepare the safety seats in advance. Otherwise, it will be borne by the customers themselves for any violation and penalty.)
- Olympic National Park: Adult: $35.00
Child(3-12): $25.00(This is a mandatory fee)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Pick-up and drop-off point: Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue (Chinatown Gate)
If the ferry closed or be late due to some special reason, we'll drive back to Seattle and refund $10/person.
Keep in mind that summer arrives later to the Pacific Northwest and some of the warmest temperatures are often recorded in September and October.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The travel times on the bus will vary, but on average, you will spend half of the time traveling and the other half spent sightseeing.
This tour is bilingual, the tour guide will speak in both languages, Chinese and English.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".