Summary of The Day: Sit back while the expert tour guides turn back the pages of history to the days of Indians, pirates, wreckers and the Civil War. Old Town Trolley Tours of Key West is the best way to explore the southernmost city.
Learn about Key West's lucrative (ship) wrecking industry. Hear the stories of success and disaster of Henry Flagler's railroad... the railroad that went to sea. Listen to the legends of the fierce Calusa Indians that were said to leave the remains of their enemies on the beaches of Key West, thus creating Key West's first name, Cayo Hueso... Island of Bones.
Old Town Trolley Tours allows you to get off at any of it's convenient stops. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour. Stops include:
• Mallory Square
• Historic Key West Seaport
• Simonton Row -Simonton and Greene St
• La Concha Crowne Plaza
• Bahama Village Market
• Fairfield Inn
• Key West Welcome Center
• Best Western Key Ambassador
• Casa Marina Resort
• Southernmost Trolley Stop
• Truman Ave & Duval St
• Angela & Duval Streets
On your tour you'll also find out where to dine, shop, and just relax and have good time. The Old Town Trolley Tours are Key West's most comprehensive tours, covering over 100 points of interest. The guides have been extensively trained and are proud to share the history, lore and legends of Key West.
Operating Times: Daily 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
***Closed the last Saturday in October for Fantasy Fest.
E-Ticket holders may board at any of the above stops
Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes. Reservations are not accepted and seating is on a first come, first served basis. Patrons with voucher/e-tickets can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Parking is available at Mallory Square, The Westin parking garage or at the Key West Welcome Center (N. Roosevelt Blvd). A long-term road construction project may require adjustments to stop 6 and 7.
Booth Location: Mallory Square, 303 Front Street.
Nearest Intersection: Front Street and Whitehead Street.
No Use Date is required. E-ticket valid any day within 6 months of purchase date.
Your e-Ticket is good for all day use from 9:00am, with the last re-boarding at 4:30pm. If you chose to stay on the trolley, the tour is approximately 90 minutes. You may "hop on" and "hop off" as many times as you like during the hours of operation.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.