Summary of The Day: Sit back while our expert tour guides help you discover the beauty and majesty of Washington D.C. The popular Old Town Trolley tour covers Washington's major attractions such as the Lincoln Memorial, Washington National Cathedral, the White House, the museums of the Smithsonian Institution, and Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. Our licensed and professional tour guides share colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well researched historical information.
Hop on - Hop off. Tour at your own pace for the entire day!
As you tour the nations capital you will have the opportunity to get off the trolley and visit memorials, museums, and historical points of interest; as well as opportunities for shopping and dining throughout the city. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour. Trolleys will come by each stop every 30 minutes. Your Boarding Pass is your ticket to rejoin the tour at any designated stop.
The Washington DC Old Town Trolley Tour only include the Orange Loop:
Orange Loop = Washington Mall, Monuments, Museums
# of Stops:
1) Washington Welcome Center/Ford's Theatre/Peterson House/International Spy Museum/Madam Tussauds Wax Museum/National Portrait Gallery/American Art Museum; Tour Transfer Station: Orange/Green Loop
2) The White House/The White House Visitor Center
3) National Archives/U.S. Navy Memorial
4) Union Station/Smithsonian Postal Museum /Begin DC Duck Tour Here.
5) U.S. Capitol/Supreme Court/ Library of Congress/U.S. Botanical Gardens
6) Smithsonian Air & Space Museum/ Museum of the American Indian/Hirshorn Museum
7) Holocaust Memorial Museum/Bureau of Engraving & Printing/ Smithsonian Castle
8) Jefferson Memorial/George Mason Memorial
9) FDR Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial/World War II Memorial
10) -Lincoln Memorial/Vietnam Veterans Memorial/Korean War Veterans Memorial
Tour transfer Station: Red Loop-Transfer to Arlington National Cemetery & Transfer from Hotel Shuttle
11) Arlington National Cemetery Welcome Center
12) National Museum of American History/Washington Monument
13) National Museum of Natural History
14) Newseum/National Gallery of Art
***Old Town Trolley eTicket holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW) or any Old Town Trolley boarding location.
Operating Times: daily every 30 minutes from 9:00 am with last re-boarding at 5:00 pm. Shuttles offered between Stop #10 (Lincoln Memorial) and Arlington National Cemetery from 10:30am to 4:00pm (with last boarding at 4:00pm).
Rolling Thunder (May 29, 2016) | Independence Day (July 4, 2016) | Army Ten Miler (Oct 9, 2016) | Marine Corps Marathon (Oct 30, 2016) | Thanksgiving (Nov 24, 2016) | Christmas (Dec 25, 2016).
*Duration: 1.5 hours each loop, up to full day. Reservations are not required. Patrons with eTickets can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Without an e-Ticket voucher you must go to the ticket booth location (stop #1 or #4) with invoice order number.
Old Town Trolley eTicket holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center (1001 E Street NW) or any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Main Ticket Booth: Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave.
10th and E St. NW
|USD $38.98||USD $28.98|
*Adult age: 13 and older.|
*Child age: 4-12
*Children under 4 yrs. are free.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
"I first heard about Tours4Fun online. I looked up travel tours and they came up. It said something about being able to get off and get back on when you wanted to. And that's what we wanted to do because we had two of our grand kids with us... and we didn't know how long it would take at each place we wanted to visit. The online purchasing experience was pretty easy. We got our tickets and got the information printed out. And when we showed up in DC at the Union Station, it was where we got on. We showed our pass to the lady at the booth and we got right on. No problems. We took two grandchildren along with us to DC to see some of the sites and the museums. And the tour was just so that we could get on the bus. And what we did with the first day we were there, we got on and rode around the entire trip so that we could see where things were. And then that afternoon, we got back on and went to a couple of specific sites. Overall, my experience with them was very good." Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
This is a bus hop-on and hop-off tour. Customers can only get onboard the bus at the fixed bus stops according to the bus schedule.
We have in total 13 stops for you to get on/off the bus as below:
1) Washington Welcome Center/Ford's Theatre/Peterson House- Tour Transfer Station: Orange/Green & Hotel Shuttle. 2) White House/Visitor Center/National Aquarium 3) National Archives/U.S. Navy Memorial 4) Union Station/Smithsonian Postal Museum -Begin DC Duck Tour Here. 5) U.S. Capitol/Supreme Court/ Library of Congress 6) Smithsonian Air & Space Museum/ Museum of the American Indian/U.S. Botanical Gardens 7) Holocaust Memorial Museum/Bureau of Engraving & Printing 8) Jefferson Memorial/George Mason Memorial 9) Franklin Roosevelt Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial 10) Lincoln Memorial/Vietnam Veterans Memorial/Korean War Veterans Memorial/World War II Memorial/Arlington Cemetery. Transfer to Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle. 11) National Museum of American History/Washington Monument 12) National Museum of Natural History 13) Newseum/National Gallery of Art
Please kindly find a closer stop to your place to join this tour.
We currently do not offer information or assistance with parking arrangements, we suggest doing this research on your own. You may also look into public transportation.
Customer Service Rep
You will need to make your reservation online firstly so we can secure seats for you in advance.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.