Summary of The Day: Ride in a classic vintage car with a professional driver through the center of Prague. See highlights such as the Old Town Square, Jewish Quarter and Lesser Town.
Areas such as Charles Bridge and Prague Castle cannot be entered by car as they are only accessible to pedestrians. However, cars can drive past Charles Bridge along an embankment and finish at the entrance to Prague Castle. The route is determined by the customer and can include any site within the time limit of one hour. Pick up and drop off at the client´s hotel are included. Drivers also provide basic commentary along the way.
Approximate route (by location of your hotel):
Parizská Street 93/2 (Old Town square), The Old town square – Dlouha street – V Kolkovne - Siroka street - Elisky Krasnohorske - Bilkova – Parizska street - Cechuv bridge - Edvard Benes embankment - Klarov - Waldsteiska - Waldstein square -Tomašská – Letenska – Josefska – Mostecka – Lazenska – Prokopska – Karmelitska – Ujezd – Vitezna – Legion Bridge – Smetana embankment - Anenska - Anenske Square – Liliova - Karlova Seminarska - Mrianske square - Platnerska - U Radnice - Square of Franz Kafka - Kaprova - Jan Palach square - 17th November square - Brehova Street.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
1-3 pax in car
*Price is per passenger.
* Pricing applies to all travelers.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour takes place daily March - October 9am- 6pm.
You will be picked up at your hotel.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
This tour is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled in the event of inclement weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.