Summary of The Day: Our Oktoberfest Tour is the perfect way to combine sightseeing with having a blast, finishing just in time to enjoy the Wies'n festivities!
On this tour we'll see many of the main sights of Munich: Odeonsplatz, the Hofgarten, Surfer's Bridge, Marienplatz, the Hofbrauhaus and much more! You'll have a great time cruising with us on the Segways, enjoying a pleasant afternoon in Munich in between the Oktoberfest revelry.
There's too much to see and enjoy in Munich to simply spend all your time at the Oktoberfest Wies'n. We'll show you the sights, explain the history, give insider tips, and get you ready for an evening out.
During the three-hour tour we'll make photo stops at all of the following attractions:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 15 years of age and have a valid driver's license to participate.
* Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork in advance of the tour.
* Participants must weigh between 100 lbs (45 kgs) and 255 lbs (117kgs) to use the machine properly.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please wear flat, comfortable footwear. Flip-flop sandals and high-heeled shoes are not safe while riding Segways.
This tour will not enter the Oktoberfest area but will provide you with an introduction to Munich before the festivities begin.
Each of our tours begins with a 30-minute orientation session in the plaza and park next to our office. We will practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Munich.
We have a strict policy against alcohol consumption and Segway operation. Alcohol is forbidden on all Segway tours and any client suspected of drinking before or during a Segway tour will immediately forfeit their tour and no refund will be given.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.