Summary of The Day: Your guide will meet and brief you at the hostel lobby around 7:00pm on the first day of the tour. Afterwards we'll head out for an optional welcome dinner that might just involve a drink or two!
Don't forget to put on your clean beer clothes because after breakfast we'll make our way to the thick of the action. It's here that we witness and are very much involved in the traditional beer blitz that stops a town and draws in thousands from every corner of the globe.
Be prepared for serious intoxication... we mean enjoy drinking the best beer in the world in moderation! It's the a day for trying typical German beer foods such as Sauerkraut or Rotkraut (red cabbage) along with such Bavarian delicacies as Obatzda (a fatty, spiced cheese-butter concoction) and Weisswurst (a white sausage).
Breakfast is included.
Youth Hostel Munich Park or similar
Summary of The Day: Day 3 is a free day to experience all that Oktoberfest has to offer!
Be sure to try more of the local fare such as schweinsbraten (roast pork), Würstel (sausages), along with Brez'n (Pretzel), Knödeln (potato or bread dumplings), Käsespätzle (cheese noodles), and Reiberdatschi (potato pancakes).
It's not possible to make reservations for the beer tents. You should arrive as early as possible, especially if you are with a large group. During the week, arrive no later than 2:30pm. On weekends, it's best to go in the morning, as tents are often full after 10:30am.
If you would like a twin-share room at the hostel, please select the corresponding upgrade at checkout. Please note, however, that toilets and shower facilities are shared among all guests irrespective of room type.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.