Summary of The Day: On this tour, you will visit Huatulco's landmarks and enjoy breathtaking views. Visit the downtown area, La Crucecita, where you can shop and visit the beautiful Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe. The church is home to the largest painting of the Virgin of Guadalupe in the world. You can also taste traditional Oaxacan dishes such as cottage cheese, grasshoppers, chocolate, and a glass of mezcal with agave worm salt at La Probadita. As a final stop, we will meet the craftspeople of the traditional pre-Hispanic looms; their skill and Oaxacan creativity makes for beautiful handmade pieces.
We offer pick-up at any hotel in the Huatulco Bay area. Please note your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
Don’t forget your camera, extra money, a hat, and comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.