Honolulu - Manoa Valley - Diamond Head Slope - Honolulu
Summary of The Day: Come discover the natural and untouched beauty of Oahu! We'll pick you up right from your hotel in Waikiki and take you on a fantastic eco tour of the island's gorgeous rainforests!
First up we'll head out for a scenic hike deep into the rainforest, beneath towering banyan trees and bamboo forests where tropical birds play overhead and huge flowering vines cover the trees. You may see tropical birds eating from the guava, mango and mountain apple trees that grow in the jungle along the trail that leads to one of the tallest waterfalls on Oahu! Here we'll enjoy the majestic beauty of Manoa Falls!
Your Eco Tour Guide will tell you what plants the early Hawaiians who lived in the valley used, how they farmed the valley and how Manoa has changed over the years. They will also point out the filming locations that Jurassic Park, Hunger Games, Lost and Hawaii Five-O have all used along this trail. So be sure to bring your camera!
From here we’ll tour Manoa Valley, a region of unmatch beauty and historical importance. We'll enjoy a panoramic view of this gorgeous region before cruising over to the slopes of Diamond Head for a scenic photo stop before heading back to Waikiki.
Pickup: 7:00 am -7:20 am. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick-up.
Return: Approximately 2:00 pm.
Attire: Dress comfortably. Closed toed walking shoes are required
Don’t forget water and mosquito repellent.
This tour involves moderate physical activity such as walking over uneven/unpaved surfaces, dirt roads and roots, or occasional mildly steep terrain. Trails can be muddy.
The hike is not suitable for young children.
Tour guides reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.