Summary of The Day: Explore Oahu’s ocean lifestyle with sight, sound, touch, smell and even taste! Inhale the salty ocean air as you see and hear the brilliant blue crashing waves. Wiggle your toes in the wet sand. Savor cold sweet pineapple or warm bitter coffees. Feel the shade on a hot day as you ride through a tunnel of banana trees. Spend the day with your guide completely immersed in living Hawaiian style.
Green World Coffee Farm sits in the saddle between the Koʻolau and the Waianae mountain ranges. This is the perfect first stop on your tasty island excursion. Explore the coffee garden and learn how coffee is grown, graded and it’s journey from tree to cup. Sample an aromatic array of coffees-all roasted from coffee beans grown right there.
Historic Dole Plantation offers the complete Pineapple Experience! Learn how this symbol of hospitality was key in Hawaii’s agricultural and economic growth. Feed the koi fish in the plantation fishpond. And before you climb back aboard the air-conditioned mini-bus; try a cool, sweet Dole Whip® pineapple treat.
Your first stop along the North Shore is charming Haleiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore. Hop off the mini-bus and discover historic old churches, world famous shaved ice, and roadside stands full of tropical shells. More than a laid back surf town, Haleiwa is filled with local style and country ambiance as well as cool surf shops, boutiques and eclectic art galleries.
The Hawaiian word for turtle is “Honu.” The green turtles that bask in the warm sun along the North Shore beaches are an endangered and protected species. If you are lucky, your E Noa guide will you help spot some of these heavy shelled creatures.
As you cruise along the 7 miles of North Shore Beaches, don’t miss those photo opportunities! Crashing waves or glossy sapphire hued ocean...it’s all a scenic wonderland.
Discover more delicious island history at beautiful Kahuku Farms. Here you’ll find fresh, tropical fruits and local vegetables grown by two families who have farmed in Hawaiʻi for three generations, and hear the story of crop to market on a tractor-pulled wagon ride through fields, flowers, and the shade of a banana tree tunnel. Finish your visit with a refreshing fruit smoothie made with ingredients picked from the farm. Tropical Farms of Hawaiʻi is the final stop of the day. This lovely setting overlooking Moliʻi Pond and the Pacific Ocean is steeped in gentle island spirit. This family-owned tropical fruit and plant farm that began as a roadside operation offers an irresistible selection of delectable homegrown macadamia nuts.
As your guide continues to share the history of this lush land, you will find yourself smiling as you wind your way back to Waikiki through the green and overgrown mountains. Especially fun for the whole family!
Hotel pick-up time: 8:00 am - 8:20 am.
The tour will end at approximately 5:00 pm.
Driver reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and sightseeing along the way!
During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.