Gold Coast - Lamington National Park - O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat - Gold Coast
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head out to the gorgeous O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat, one of Australia's most unique and desirable places to visit, located in the center of Lamington National Park. Along the way, we'll pass through a fantastic mountain range of Eucalyptic Trees to Mt Tamborine and enjoy a stroll along the ‘Gallery Walk,’ Mt Tamborine’s unique local art and crafts shops. While here, slip into Granny Mac's,home to tantalizing fudge chocolate!
Next, we'll wind our way through the forest to "The Goat's Track," an original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of ancient Beech trees and sub tropical rainforests. We'll pass by teh Kokoda Army Barracks along the way and then arrive in Lamington National Park!
Upon arrival at O’Reilly’s, you’ll be enchanted by the calls of an amazing array of native birds, not to mention the friendliness and hospitality of this renowned family-owned guesthouse. Enjoy life in the top of the trees as you take a stroll along the ‘Tree Top Walk’ 16 metres above the rainforest floor. Take some time to visit the colorful animals that call this retreat home, and may feed some Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense).
Take in the great views of the mountain range with a meal at o'Reilly's Mountainview Cafe (own expense). We'll also have the chance to visit an Alpaca Farm (on Tuesdays Kamarun Lookout will be visited instead).
In the evening we'll return to the Gold Coast.
Tour departs at 8:45am and returns at 5:00pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.