New Year's Eve in Rome
Summary of The Day: Being your travels into 2017 in the Eternal City with a journey around Rome to see this illustrious city come alive with holiday cheer on New Year's Eve.
Let all stresses fade away as we pick you up right from your hotel and transfer you to the Trevi Fountain, where you'll get to toss a coin in, binding you to return to this city one day. Dine on a traditional 4-course Italian meal at a local restaurant to taste traditional cuisine while awaiting the start of the New Year.
After feasting, join us for a comfortable panoramic bus tour through the city and discover its world-renowned monuments lit up for the holidays. We may see a glimpse of the local street concerts and events riddled throughout the city and a stunning fireworks show, the perfect way to welcome in the New Year.
|Adult (8-99)||USD $0.00|
|Child (3-7)||USD $0.00|
- Local guide
- Traditional New Year's Eve dinner
- Rome Panoramic Night Tour
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels
- Drop-off at hotel or city center
- Additional food and drink
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
- If your hotel is not listed please self-transfer to the central pick-up point at 5:00pm: Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, in front of the Grand Hotel. The nearest metro stop is the Repubblica Stop from Metro A Line.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7