Summary of The Day: Amble along paths previously trodden by emperors and streets where medieval Diets were held. The historic old town with its mighty castle and old city walls, as well as churches, monuments and half-timber houses still portray the splendor of the former imperial city. But that's not all: Nuremberg is also home to Germany's arguably most famous painter, Albrecht Dürer. The artist worked and lived in Nuremberg for almost twenty years, as of 1509. Follow in his footsteps and visit his house, the only artist's house dating back to the 16th century which is still intact in Northern Europe.
The darkest chapter in German history also cast a shadow over Nuremberg: Adolf Hitler turned Nuremberg into the city of the Nuremberg Rally and constructed monumental buildings here, driven by delusions of grandeur. After the end of the Second World War, the city found itself back in the limelight: major war criminals had to face an international military tribunal here in the Nuremberg Trials.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
Student & Youth (15-26 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
Guided tour of Nuremberg's historic Old Town Center
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed or electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point. Please board the coach 20 minutes before departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.