Summary of The Day: In Medieval times Norwich was one of the greatest cities in England. The city is dominated by its 12th century Cathedral and Castle, built by the Normans with stone imported from France. The Castle is the County's principle museum and is home to some of the most outstanding collections of fine art, archaeology and natural history. The historic Norwich Anglican Cathedral is well worth a visit. The church, which stands proudly on the city’s skyline, has always been greatly loved by the people of Norwich and was recently voted Norfolk’s favorite building. Visit the shop, library, an organ recital or attend one of the church’s regular events. You will be enchanted by Elm Hill’s famous, cobblestone medieval street which is home to a number of specialty shops and cafes. Norwich is now one of the top five shopping destinations in the United Kingdom. Hop off at Theatre Street for Norwich Market and The Forum by Jarrold (Norwich’s flagship, independent department store), for the very best art and gifts of the Eastern region. Castle Meadow offers The Mall and Colman’s Shop & Museum.
Norwich City Tour
1 - Theatre Street
2 - Castle Meadow West Side
3 - Tombland
4 - Britannia Road
5 - Riverside Road
6 - King Street
7 - Castle Meadow East Side
8 - Bus Station
9 - Cleveland Road
Full loop: 45 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours
Frequency: every 60 minutes from 10:30am to 3:30pm
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.