Summary of The Day: Discover the ethereal beauty of Alaska's famous celestial display of the Northern Lights
Enjoy a rustic dinner in a remote cabin. Let us surprise you with a hearty home-cooked meal.
While waiting for the Aurora Borealis, we'll huddle around the wood stove and talk about dog mushing, interesting facts and native stories about the Northern Lights, or anything about Alaska you might be interested in.
Explore life on the edge, living off the grid and close to nature. There are no public utilities in our neighborhood. Our guests need to know that we do not have typical indoor plumbing. We have an outhouse and an indoor composting toilet. Our home is simple and rustic but very comfortable. Large north-facing windows allow you to view the aurora from the warmth of our cabin.
Arctic winter clothing is available should you want to go outside for photographs and a full view of the sky.
Free guest pickup from 9:30pm to 10:00pm.
A minimum of two (2) people is required for this tour to operate.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable and it cannot be rescheduled.
Please leave the name and address of your Fairbanks hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Guests are picked up between 9:30pm and 10:00pm.
Duration: Approximately 5 hours, 10:00pm – 3:00am
Wear layered clothing in winter to ensure comfort in sub-zero temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.