Summary of The Day: The Highlight Tour that combines a unique perspective on local culture and life with interesting Alaska facts.
The U.S. state of Alaska has so many unique treasures and natural beauty to see. Travelers can visit 100 times and still not see everything that this amazing state has to offer.
Join us for an evening tour at one of these prime viewing lodges.
Located outside Fairbanks and away from the city lights - wide open areas ensure a perfect view of Alaska’s winter sky. Our guests can marvel at the beauty of the Alaskan Northern Lights from the coziness of these comfortable lodges. Or step outside and find the best spots to take your dream pictures of the Aurora Borealis. These lodges are chosen very carefully to ensure that our guests can view Northern Lights from the best possible locations.
There is a minimum requirement of two people for this tour.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable and it cannot be rescheduled.
Please notify customer service staff of your accommodation address in Fairbanks.
Duration: Approximately 5 hours, 10:00pm – 3:00am
Departure Location: Your Aurora Borealis viewing night begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.
Free guest pick-up from 9:45pm - 10:15 pm.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Currently, the price of this tour is $114.98 per person, minimum of 2 guests per booking. Tour package includes: pick-up at Fairbanks accommodation and the best Aurora Borealis Viewing Lodges in the Fairbanks area. Accommodation is not included.
The rate of this tour is per person and the duration is about 5 hours.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Regretfully this tour requires a minimum of two passengers for each booking. We will not be able to group you with other guests dur to privacy issues. You will need to find travel companions by yourself and you can also try to post in our travel companion section to try to find,