Summary of The Day: Join us today to explore North Vancouver’s Lower Lonsdale neighborhood, home to Vancouver's emerging foodie scene! A scenic fifteen minute seabus ride from Vancouver’s downtown Waterfront Station will bring you to Vancouver’s North Shore and the famous Lonsdale Quay market.
On this 2.5 hour food tour you will learn about the historic ship building industry and early settlers to the area as you savor a delicious culinary experience. While sampling some delicious foods from local vendors, you will get to know the exciting area of Lower Londale area (LoLo) Enjoy candied salmon, brie and pear pizza, local BC wines, craft beer, freshly made salsa and guacamole, juicy meat loaf, calamari, homemade soups, gluten free goodies, and exotic Peruvian delicacies.
Directions to meeting point from downtown Vancouver: Take public transportation via Seabus (1:30pm at the latest) from Waterfront Station, 601 West Cordova St. The Seabus is a scenic 12 minute ride to North Vancouver and arrives at Lonsdale Quay. The Starbucks is located just beside the entrance to the Seabus terminal.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Children 3 years old or younger who will not eat do not need to get a ticket.
*Children 4 years old and up pay full adult ticket price.
*Please note: at times in low season, especially in midweek we sometimes have to reschedule tours for another date if we do not meet the min. required bookings of 6 people. Thanks for your understanding!
8 delicious tastings
2 alcoholic beverage
Vegetarian & gluten free options available
All personal expenses (souvenirs, etc)
This tour does not include tips in the ticket price. The standard tips for a tour guide in Vancouver is 15% of the tour price. If you had a great time, tips are greatly appreciated!
Once a ticket has been purchased, no refund or rescheduling available. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals.
Advance ticket purchase required.
Tours fill up quickly so book well in advance for the best selection of dates!
Tour Size: Maximum 16 persons
All of our tours are held rain or shine. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather the day of your tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.