Summary of The Day: Journey with us on a thrilling day trip form Exmouth to experience the magic of Ningaloo reef and Marine Park.
We'll pick you right up from your Exmouth accommodation and enjoy a scenic 40 minute drive into Cape Range National Park. After witnessing this stunning landscape pass us by, we'll stop right by the beach where we'll unload our kayaks, slip on our gear, and do a basic kayak instruction and safety briefing.
Then, get ready to be amazed as we paddle out into the gorgeous lagoons of Ningaloo Reef. Make sure to bring your cameras to capture lasting memories of the fantastic marine life, including turtles, rays, reef sharks, schools of fish and seabirds. Dive in to get up close and personal with these spectacular animals, an experience not to be missed!
Morning tea and lunch are included in this tour, and please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Please note: we do not see whale sharks or manta rays inside the lagoons where we paddle. We can recommend a whale shark tour and dive operators to see these animals.
Pick up begins at 8:00am and we'll return at 4:00pm.
You should bring:
Pick up begins at 12:45pm and drop off is at 4:30pm. Please wait outside your accommodation 15 minutes before departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
"Just returned from fabulous big day out with Chris. We snorkelled, sea kayaked & paddle boarded in pristine bays in perfect conditions. We swam/paddle with dolphins, a leopard shark, turtles, reef sharks and abundant sea life. Chris was fr...iendly, fun & informative. Plenty of food & water. Highly recommended if you are reasonably fit & enjoy some isolation. "Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.