Summary of The Day: We travel north East to the oldest inhabited city in the USA – St. Augustine where the nights of lights celebration is in full bloom.
During Nights of Lights, St. Augustine glows with holiday magic - from the ground to the rooftops. Selected by National Geographic in since 2011 as one of the ten best holiday lighting displays in the world, St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights feature millions of tiny white lights that create a magical atmosphere in the Nation’s oldest city. Tracing its origins to the Spanish tradition of displaying a white candle in the window during the Christmas holidays, the spectacular lighting reflects the city’s 448-year history and illuminates the beautiful setting for lasting holiday memories.
Caroling, hot cider and homemade cookies add to the magic of the evening that includes a ride on the Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley around the town, this is a great tour to put you in the holiday mood.
Please leave your hotel name and address in the comments section of the booking section.
Upon your arrival in Florida, please call to confirm your itinerary and finalize the pick-up time and place. Bring your e-ticket to the meet-up point to redeem your tour.
This tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
Pick-up times vary depending on the location of your hotel.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.