New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Depart New York and travel northwest through the beautiful mountains and across scenic upstate New York. Experience the state's diverse ethnic heritage and the rolling hills of the Finger Lakes, one of the country's premier wine producing areas, before reaching today's highlight, Niagara Falls. At night you are free to enjoy the view of the massive illuminated waterfalls.
- Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto - Thousand Islands
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll enjoy breathtaking views of the Falls. We will take a cruise on Niagara River, aboard the Maid of the Mist for amazing close-ups at the base of the thundering waterfalls (seasonally). Then continue to Toronto, Canada's cosmopolitan city on the shores of Lake Ontario. Upon arrival see the historic and modern municipal buildings, the Parliament and colorful Chinatown. Stop at the world-renown Eaton Center, home to over 350 shops and services all under one roof. We will continue to the Thousand Islands Region for your overnight stay.
- Apr - Mid Oct: The boat ride Maid of the Mist will be substituted with an awe inspiring visit to the Scenic Tunnels behind the Canadian Falls.
- Days Inn or similar
Thousand Islands - New Jersey
Summary of The Day: This morning enjoy a cruise around the fabled Thousand Islands in the St. Lawrence River. After the cruise we will cross the Thousand Islands Bridge back to the United States. Continue south through upstate New York through the picturesque countryside before arriving in New Jersey.
- Extended Stay or similar
New Jersey - Washington D.C.
Summary of The Day: We'll travel south to Washington through New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Upon arrival we'll visit the Air & Space Museum where hundreds of artifacts of aviation and space exploration can be found. See the Mall and the US Capitol where elected Senators and representatives meet to shape US legislative policy. We'll continue passing the Washington and Jefferson's monuments and we'll stop to visit the Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean War memorials. We will end the day with a stop to view the White House(visit outside), home to the American Presidents. We will stay overnight in Washington D.C. area.
- Courtyard by Marriott Crystal City or similar
Washington D.C. - Philadelphia - New York
Summary of The Day: Begin the day by visiting the Arlington National Cemetery. Our walking tour will bring us to the burial sites of Robert and John F. Kennedy We'll continue walking to see the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Then travel north to Philadelphia, the "Birthplace of a New Nation". View the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution was written. We will return to New York City, where we will say good-bye to our traveling companions.
- Drop-off time and location: Approximately 6:30 pm at 136 West 33rd Street (North Door entrance of Hotel Pennsylvania)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $849.00||USD $819.00||USD $799.00||USD $1,129.00||USD $749.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child: 2-16 years of age
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Cruise aboard Maid of the Mist (seasonal)
- Fully guided sightseeing tour of Washington D.C.& Philadelphia
- Thousand Island Cruise (seasonal)
- Fully guided sightseeing tour of upstate New York and Niagara Falls
- Professional tour escort
- Round trip transportation from New York City
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses
- Expenses incurred at your hotel
- Service fees for tour guide/driver ($5.00/day per person for guide and $5.00/day per person for driver)
- Cancellation Policy:
16 days or less prior to departure date – 100% cancellations fees.
17 to 32 days prior to departure date - 50% cancellation fees.
33 days or more days prior to departure date - 10% cancellation fees.
Tours including air or train tickets are subject to 100% cancellation fees from date of purchasing. Cancellation fees apply even if a passenger transfers to another tour or departure date.
No refunds will be given on unused portions or visits of any tour. All other refund requests must be made in writing within 32 days of the tour departure. Any refunds due will be by US$ check and mailed. If payment is made by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. Refunds will be processed within 32 days.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Passports are required on tours crossing borders. Some nationalities may need multiple entry visas to the USA, and a Canadian visa. Please check the following link for updated information. For Non U.S.A. citizens: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ english/visit/visas.asp For U.S.A. citizens: http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english.html
- Vehicle size will be adjusted depending on the amount of passengers on a tour departure. Transportation is provided in buses, minibuses and vans.
- No baggage handling is included in the tour price. Your baggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 handbag. The suitcase dimensions should not exceed 30" x 21" x 11" and weight not exceeding 50 pounds (22 Kilos). Carry-on bags should not exceed 12" x 11" x 6". Airline carriers may have stricter weight limitations . Some airlines charge fees for baggage including the first checked bag. These fees are not included in your tour package.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
5-Day US East Coast and Canada Tour