New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: Depart New York for historic New England. Travel along the north shore of the Long Island Sound. Upon arrival in Boston we'll begin with a historic walking tour including Freedom Trail sites, the Old State House where the Declaration of Independence was first read in Boston, Faneuil Hall "The Cradle of Liberty", and Quincy Market.
- Hampton Inn Bedford Burlington or similar
Boston - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: Travel north through the White Mountain National Forest with spectacular scenery and natural geological formations formed by rivers and glacial erosive forces. We’ll drive through Vermont with its beautiful nature vistas to the French-Canadian province of Quebec. Arrive to “Ville de Québec “ the capital of the Canadian province of Quebec.
- Best Western Plus Centre-ville Quebec or similar
Quebec City - Montreal
Summary of The Day: Our tour today includes a guided tour of Canada’s only walled city. Begin the day with a visit of Old & New Quebec including Place Royale, Old Port, Le Chateau Frontenac, Notre Dame des Victories Church, the Diamond shaped Citadel and the Plains of Abraham. Travel southwest along the St. Lawrence River to the beautiful city of Montreal, Canada’s second-largest city.
- Travelodge Montreal Centre or similar
Summary of The Day: Our half day sightseeing tour of cosmopolitan Montreal includes Mont Royal, Old Montreal ( Vieux-Montreal ) the famous Parisian-style historic District, and a stop at the Notre Dame Cathedral for picture taking. The schedule of the day is at leisure. Enjoy a local Montreal restaurant or stroll through the underground shopping area of Place Ville-Marie.
- Travelodge Montreal Centre or similar
Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Depart Montreal for Ottawa, the capital of Canada. Nestled on the banks of the majestic Ottawa, Rideau and Gatineau Rivers, Ottawa is one of the most beautiful G8 capitals in the world. We’ll view the grandeur of Parliament Hill's stately neo-Gothic architecture, the Canadian Mint , the hexagonal National Arts Centre & national institutions, parklands and waterways. After lunch, we’ll continue to Toronto, Canada's largest city on the shores of Lake Ontario.
- Comfort Hotel or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Begin the day with a short sightseeing tour including the historic and modern municipal buildings, the Parliament and colorful Chinatown. Stop at the world-renown Eaton Center, home to over 350 shops and services all under one roof. Travel south through the charming village of Niagara-On-The- Lake, in the heart of Niagara’s glorious wine region. Stop at the Floral Clock and then continue to Niagara Falls. In the evening you’ll have free time to visit the illuminated falls.
- Ramada Hotel Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - New York
Summary of The Day: This morning we will take a cruise on Niagara River, aboard the Maid of the Mist for amazing close-ups at the base of the thundering waterfalls (seasonally). After the cruise, we will return through the picturesque countryside to New York City.
- Apr - Mid Oct: The boat ride Maid of the Mist will be substituted with an awe inspiring visit to the Scenic Tunnels behind the Canadian Falls.
Drop-off time and location: Approximately 7:30 pm at 136 West 33rd Street (North Door entrance of Hotel Pennsylvania)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,299.00||USD $1,269.00||USD $1,229.00||USD $1,799.00||USD $999.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child: 2-16 years of age.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Cruise aboard Maid of the Mist (seasonal)
- Professional tour escort
- Round trip transportation from New York City
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses
- Expenses incurred at your hotel
- Service fees for tour guide/driver ($5.00/day per person for guide and $5.00/day per person for driver)
- Cancellation Policy:
16 days or less prior to departure date – 100% cancellations fees.
17 to 32 days prior to departure date - 50% cancellation fees.
33 days or more days prior to departure date - 10% cancellation fees.
Tours including air or train tickets are subject to 100% cancellation fees from date of purchasing. Cancellation fees apply even if a passenger transfers to another tour or departure date.
No refunds will be given on unused portions or visits of any tour. All other refund requests must be made in writing within 32 days of the tour departure. Any refunds due will be by US$ check and mailed. If payment is made by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. Refunds will be processed within 32 days.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Passports are required on tours crossing borders. Some nationalities may need multiple entry visas to the USA, and a Canadian visa. Please check the following link for updated information. For Non U.S.A. citizens: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ english/visit/visas.asp For U.S.A. citizens: http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english.html
- Vehicle size will be adjusted depending on the amount of passengers on a tour departure. Transportation is provided in buses, minibuses and vans.
- No baggage handling is included in the tour price. Your baggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 handbag. The suitcase dimensions should not exceed 30" x 21" x 11" and weight not exceeding 50 pounds (22 Kilos). Carry-on bags should not exceed 12" x 11" x 6". Airline carriers may have stricter weight limitations . Some airlines charge fees for baggage including the first checked bag. These fees are not included in your tour package.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7