Summary of The Day: Why not experience the best of both worlds and join us on the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour?
Departing from Toronto at 1 o’clock, you will embark on a fully narrated tour by our experienced Niagara Parks licensed guide. Relax aboard our deluxe air conditioned washroom equipped motor coach through the countryside of the Niagara Peninsula where our first stop is at a local winery to sample some of Ontario’s finest wines (Subject to Niagara Parks Commission, schedule and weather permitting).
You will then enjoy a scenic drive through the historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Continuing along the Niagara Parkway you will enjoy breathtaking and scenic views. Upon arrival in Niagara Falls the first stop is the Whirpool Rapids/Niagara Helicopter (optional, own expense).
From here the tour will continue along the parkway to Table Rock Complex, to get a close up view of the Horseshoe Falls. After some free time you will be escorted to the Fallsview Restaurant where you will indulge in a well deserved Buffet Dinner while taking in the panoramic views of Niagara Falls.
After your relaxing dinner, your tour guide will escort you for an exhilarating boat ride to the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. Enjoy free time, souvenir shopping and excitement as you watch the sunset.
With the sunset, Niagara truly comes alive. You will see this beautiful landmark glow and flame with over 5 different arrays of lights. Watch in delight as 21 xenon lights (over 5 billion candle power) illuminate Niagara Falls. Be sure to join us on Fridays and Sundays for the added bonus of a free fireworks display over the Falls.
This tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated.
For those wanting hotel pick up from most major downtown hotels, please call the number on your voucher to confirm pick up arrangements.
For those not using the hotel pick up, the tour departs from the Toronto Coach Terminal located at 610 Bay Street at Dundas Street West (minutes from the St. Patrick or Dundas Subway stations). A public parking lot is available on Edward Street (across from the bus terminal at the North West corner of Bay and Edward Streets) which charges approximately CAD 15.
Please bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour.
Times are seasonal, therefore please call us 48 hours prior to tour date to arrange a specific departure time.
Family Rates are applicable to group of 2 adults and 2 children aged 5 - 11 years.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
You are welcomed to book for 1 adult, please see the pricing as follows:
To view the tour's available dates, simply locate the reservation step 1 on the upper right hand corner of the tour's information page and scroll through the different available dates per month on the reservation calendar to view the tour's available dates shown in bold print.
You can complete all the steps and click on book now to place your order for the tour online.
We do not recommend travelers to take two different tours on the same date being that the end time may vary 40-60 minutes depending on unforeseen delays and we would not want you to miss your second tour booking.
Below is the available pick-up information from Toronto for the Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour:
Toronto, Major hotels in the Toronto downtown area.
Toronto Coach Terminal, 610 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5G 1M5, Canada
To view the available tour pick-up information, simply locate Step # 2 in the booking area of the tour page and select it accordingly.