Summary of The Day: Visit the Washington, D.C. Newseum, a 250,000-square-foot museum of news that offers an experience that blends five centuries of news history with up-to-the-second technology and hands-on exhibits. You will experience a unique environment taking you behind-the-scenes to see how and why news is made.
The exterior's unique architectural features include a 74-foot-high marble engraving of the First Amendment and an immense front wall of glass through which passers-by can watch the museum fulfill its mission of providing a forum where the media and the public can gain a better understanding of each other.
The Newseum features seven levels of galleries, theaters, retail spaces and visitor services. The Newseum also features a food court, two-level Newseum Store and a special entrance on the C Street side of the building for groups. In addition to the Newseum, the building includes a two-level, 24,000-square-foot conference center and a three-level restaurant, the Source by Wolfgang Puck.
Please bring your printed e-ticket and redeem at the Newseum: 555 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20001 (near Pennsylvania Ave and Sixth St, N.W.) Operating Times:
The Newseum is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily and is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
* Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first-served basis.
* A free 20-page, full-color Newseum Visitors Guide is available at the admission desk.
* Photography is allowed only in designated areas.
* Food or drink is not allowed inside the exhibit areas, no outside food or bag lunches are allowed.
* All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds for no-shows or unused tickets.
Operation time: The Newseum is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily and is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.