Summary of The Day: Take a journey around the city and enjoy the view from the top of an open top double-decker bus. Take a full tour of the city or hop off at conveniently located stops at your leisure with your 24 hour ticket. Hop off at the Centre for Life to experience the largest planetarium in the North! This award-winning science center is full of exciting exhibitions, activities and events for all ages. Learn all about life on Tyneside, from the region's shipbuilding heritage to inventions which changed the world, at the Discovery Museum. Visit Blackfriars Monastery, a restored 13th-century friary. Only the cloister buildings remain, which now house a range of craft workshops, a restaurant and an exhibition portraying the history of Blackfriars. Hop off at St Mary’s Cathedral, a gothic revival church built in 1844 designed by Augustus Welby Pugin, who worked on the Houses of Parliament. Admire the architecture, the many stained glass windows and the building’s five pipe organs. Discover the spellbinding history of Newcastle’s Castle Keep and Black Gate, built by Henry II in the twelfth century.
1. Central Station, Bewick Street
2. Clayton Street
3. Newgate Street
4. Haymarket, Barras Bridge
5. Great North Museum
6. St James’ Park
8. Blackett Street
9. Blue Carpet Square
10. Quayside, Opposite Law Courts
11. Quayside, Guildhall
12. Baltic Square
13. St Mary’s Square
14. Tyne Bridge
15. Market Street
16. Mosley Street
17. St Nicholas Street
18. East Quayside (weekends only)
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Frequency: every 60 minutes from 10:30am to 3:00pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.