Summary of The Day: Take a journey around the city and enjoy the view from the top of an open top double-decker bus. Take a full tour of the city or hop off at conveniently located stops at your leisure with your 24 hour ticket. Hop off at the Centre for Life to experience the largest planetarium in the North! This award-winning science center is full of exciting exhibitions, activities and events for all ages. Learn all about life on Tyneside, from the region's shipbuilding heritage to inventions which changed the world, at the Discovery Museum. Visit Blackfriars Monastery, a restored 13th-century friary. Only the cloister buildings remain, which now house a range of craft workshops, a restaurant and an exhibition portraying the history of Blackfriars. Hop off at St Mary’s Cathedral, a gothic revival church built in 1844 designed by Augustus Welby Pugin, who worked on the Houses of Parliament. Admire the architecture, the many stained glass windows and the building’s five pipe organs. Discover the spellbinding history of Newcastle’s Castle Keep and Black Gate, built by Henry II in the twelfth century.
1. Central Station, Bewick Street
2. Clayton Street
3. Newgate Street
4. Haymarket, Barras Bridge
5. Great North Museum
6. St James’ Park
8. Blackett Street
9. Blue Carpet Square
10. Quayside, Opposite Law Courts
11. Quayside, Guildhall
12. Baltic Square
13. St Mary’s Square
14. Tyne Bridge
15. Market Street
16. Mosley Street
17. St Nicholas Street
18. East Quayside (weekends only)
|USD $10.36||USD $5.18|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.