New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm, you can choose to head to Flushing to shop and dine. Your luggage will be handled by your guide/driver. Flushing is a booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00 pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City Night Tour. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Our well organized tour will take you to the most famous landmark of NYC, the Empire State Building, where you can see the full view of this amazing city (admission to skydeck not included). Then you can enjoy a cruise on the Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense).
Afterwards we'll visit the veteran aircraft carrier, the U.S.S. Intrepid, which was invested with 120 million dollars to become a famous air and space museum (admission not included). Then we'll walk along Wall Street - the world’s financial center - and see Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the symbolic Charging Bull. Then we'll visit the Metropolitan Museum (admission not included) - the biggest art gallery in world - Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (admission not included) or Museum of Modern Art (admission not included).
We'll pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nation Headquarters, One World Trade Center Site, and the Freedom Tower.
- Sheraton Stamford/Hilton Stamford/Holiday Inn Stamford or similar
Yale University - Boston
Summary of The Day: Starting early in the morning, we will visit Yale University to view its Gothic Style campus and to learn the interesting history of this colonial school. With our in-depth tour (own expense) we'll see where students live and study, and visit one of the most famous libraries in world on Yale campus (During exams, we will only visit the public area of the school).
After enjoying a wonderful red lobster feast in Boston (own expense), we will travel to the city of Cambridge and visit Harvard University. Here, you will discover Harvard’s campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
For the rest of our Boston city tour, we will stop at the squares in front of the old Trinity Cathedral and the Hancock Building to take pictures. Then, we will pass by Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Public Library, and the gold dome State House to discover more of the cultural city! Take the Boston harbor cruise in the afternoon (own expense) to receive an overview of this historic city. Afterwards we'll spend time in Quincy Market, where you'll can shop for souvenirs or try the famous local food—New England clam chowder.
- Clarion Hotel/Holiday Inn or similar
Upstate New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Driving along the Erie Canal through Upstate New York, we will head to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Here we will be amazed by the deafening roar of the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall! Go face-to-face with the pounding waters of Niagara Falls and get soaked with the mist from the thundering water when you are strolling in the State Park.
Take the famous Maid of the Mist cruise (seasonal, own expense) to get face to face with the falls! Also, see "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film (own expense) on the new 45ft×25ft screen, to discover the history and culture of the Niagara Falls. In addition, you may enjoy the Native American "Spirit of the Mists" show (own expense)! After the show, you can choose to either back to the state park or play for a while in Niagara Casino.
- Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls/Days Inn at the Falls/Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Corning - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you can explore the state park on your own or join our Niagara Falls in-depth tour to visit Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
Then, we will travel to Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). Corning Museum of Glass maintains the most comprehensive collections of historic and art glass in the world with 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship. Here you will be invited to enjoy the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass technicians, and have chance to know how did ancient Egyptian make the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Then we'll arrive in Washington, D.C. for the night.
- Hilton Washington Dulles Airport/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA/Wyndham Garden Manassas/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or similar
Summary of The Day: We will begin our day with a visit to Capitol Hill - the home for the US Congress. Then we'll head to the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. In addition, we will visit the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution. It located in the area called National Mall, holds the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world in 161,145 square feet of exhibition floor space.
Next stop will be the White House. Because the White House remains closed to the public, thus, guests will be only allowed to take photos from its outside.
Furthermore, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River (own expense)! Along the way, you will have chance to see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial.
Afterwards we'll head to the airport for your departing flights.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00 pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
For departure from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), please book the flights after 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $493.00||USD $329.00||USD $247.00||USD $691.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(65+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package