New York City
Summary of The Day: Welcome to the Big Apple! When you arrive in New York City, our guide will meet you at the airport and transport you to your hotel. We only offer one transfer per room, per order. There will be additional fees for each pick-ups and transfers requested.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. Or you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm will have a chance to join New York Night TOur after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (min. 10 persons, subject to availability, own expense).
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
Woodbury Common/New York Free Day
Summary of The Day: You can choose one of the t options for today’s itinerary:
Option A: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Today we'll depart from the hotel to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the largest outlet in New York State with more than 200 brand name shops within the area. Feel free to enjoy your shopping time until 3:30pm, then transfer back to hotel.
Option B: New York City Flexibility Tour
Do you want to experience landmarks such as Grand Central Station and see Broadway shows? Do whatever you like at whatever pace you like! This option is completely self-guided and you will have the freedom to see whatever you like in New York City.
You will be transferred to Chinatown at about 8:00am. You will then have free time to visit this city by yourself. Please return to Chinatown before 5:30 pm to catch your hotel transfer.
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll see the many iconic sites of New York City! First, we'll head to the Empire State Building and step into the Observation Deck (admission not included), where we'll receive a beautiful view of the Central Park. Then, we'll have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise tour (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Then we'll visit such attractions as the USS Intrepid (admission not included), Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds (admission not included) and Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center.
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
New York City - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, we will visit Philadelphia, where the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. We will also see the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions!
Today we'll explore the U.S. capital. First we'll visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, before heading to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution (admission not included), located in the area called National Mall.
Because the White House remains closed to the public, we will be only take photos from its outside. Along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. We can also visit United States Capitol inside if the admission is available.
- Ramada Plaza / Holiday Inn Gaithersburg or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning in Upstate New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, own expense) and watch a Niagara IMAX movie (own expense). You can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
- Holiday inn Buffalo International Airport / Adam's Mark Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave the beauty of the Niagara Falls and make your way to Boston, a city rich with culture and history. There you will see Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. You will also pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. You will even have a chance to enjoy a delicious Boston lobster dinner (lunch not included; optional).
- Wyndham Boston Andover / Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will have a chance to embark on our exclusive Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included; optional) and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. You will also have a chance to enjoy a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer free airport pick-up to every person (no reservation restriction).
JFK, LGA and EWR Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm (flight arrival time). Tour guide will wait till 10:00pm. Please do not arrive later than 10:00pm.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day between 8:30am and 10:00pm (flight arrival time) from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
Customers who do not need airport pick-up service, can meet the tour guide at Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue Flushing, NY 11354) before 5:00pm or Chinatown (87 Bowery (2nd Floor), New York, NY 10013) before 6:00pm and then can be transferred to hotel for free. Please contact your tour guide to confirm specific pick-up time in advance.
If you book this tour with specific pre-extension hotel located in NYC/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm). Please contact us for quotation if you need pre-extension hotel.
Tour will end around noon, we will transfer you to Boston Airport.Please book a flight departing from BOS after 1:30pm or you can choose to leave from New York. Please book a flight departing from JFK/LGA/EWR airports after 8:00pm.
*We offer two drop-off locations for guests who do not wish to be dropped-off at the airport:
- In front of Hilton Hotel: 135-20 39th Ave, Queens, NY 11354 (5:00pm)
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013 (6:00pm)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be subject to actual situation.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $670.00||USD $459.00||USD $353.00||USD $905.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat are for free. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Person
- Liberty Cruise : $36.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $28.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)(Chinese Dinner)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Person
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a $20.00/Person fee(round trip: $40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- We strongly recommend that passengers buy travel insurance to protect themselves in case of any flight cancellation, natural catastrophe or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please note that pick-up time means the actual arrival time to the assembling place.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangement before your departure.
- The order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detailed arrangements, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour schedule. We recommend that you book your flight after you receive your E-ticket confirming the details for your tour reservation within one to two business days.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact our local tour provider to check if our staff can accommodate your needs.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7