New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will visit Philadelphia, known as the birthplace of American democracy and visit the Independence National Historical Park. Inside the Independence Hall, you will get to stand exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
Then we will head to Washington, D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial.
Then we'll visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public.
You may also take a Potomac River Cruise (own expense). Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
- Washington, DC
- New York
- Independence National Historical Park
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Potomac River
- United States Capitol
- White House
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Washington Monument
- World War II Memorial
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. If time allows, you will have chance to take the impressive and exciting Niagara Jet Boat – an exclusive ride on the Niagara River which makes the tour unforgettable and refreshing by playing in the whitewater rapids (own expense, subject to availability).
Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense). In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls and cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge, where we'll get to see the falls from the Canadian side. You will also have the chance to watch “Niagara: Legends of Adventure,” a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Falls (own expense). Then take a ride to the top of the Skylon Towe r(admission not included) which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room.
After lunch, we will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada in the afternoon. We'll take photos outside the CN Tower and then head to Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (admission not included). It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon.
We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which was completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 as well as the modernist-style City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Afterwards we'll visit the Spanish style castle Casa Loma from outside.
Then we will go to the hictoric Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food!
- Crown Plaza Toronto Airport/Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale/Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport/Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel or similar
Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower.
After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America,” a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. First up, we'll visit the famous Olympic Tower and Olympic Stadium, the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Ambling around and soaking up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Lastly, we can choose from a variety of dining options in Chinatown.
- Gouverneurs/des Seigneurs/le Dauphin/Holiday Inn or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will go to another beautiful French style city: Quebec. Everything in the town such as the street signs, cafes, buildings, fashion styles, and the atmosphere will tell its rich French descent. As you wander past period buildings along cobblestone streets, enjoy the area's boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
Then we'll visit Place Royale and take a step back in time to the early days of New France. The Ramparts of Quebec City are the only remaining fortified city walls in North America north of Mexico, with close to 4.6 km of walls and imposing gates to explore. Next, we'll visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see a large number of pieces of art. You will also have a chance to take pictures with the world’s most photographed hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building as well as enjoy an authentic French cuisine.
We will have a short stay at duty-free stores, then head to Boston, a cultural city rich in American history. Upon your arrival, it’s time for dinner and we highly suggest a classic Boston lobster dinner (own expense).
- In case of delay by U.S. Customs and Border entry procedure, you may have other meals instead of the lobster dinner.
- Sheraton/Double Tree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: The first stop will be the Harvard University at Cambridge, MA. Here, we will be invited to visit its oldest campus district and take pictures with the Statue of Three Lies - Harvard Statue. Also, we'll have a chance to walk around the campus of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and take pictures with its main building.
Later, we'll sightsee Boston. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, Boston Commons, Boston Athenium, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House.
You may also join a Boston harbor cruise (own expense). We'll also enjoy free time in Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
After a few hours ride, our comfortable tour bus will bring you back to the heart of New York City – the Fifth Avenue, a world class shopping paradise with all the trendy brands and luxury boutiques you can name. A special stay at the nine-story Bloomingdale’s flagship store, located in the 59th St. We will provide you an extravagant shopping experience, plus a 10% discount for our guests only (for majority of commodities)! Don’t want to go shopping? Then how about a walk through Central Park?
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City Tour
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
By stepping into the Empire State Building Observation deck (admission not included), we'll receive beautiful views of Central Park and New York City. In addition, we will take a sightseeing cruise (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a completely different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
Furthermore, visit U.S.S Intrepid (admission not included). Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be in the exhibition. In addition, we'll wander around the world's famous financial and securities trading center - Wall Street - taking pictures with the New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull. Then we'll visit Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds’, and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Of course, we cannot miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with more than 2 million works of art collection.
At the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the One World Trade Center.
In the evening you will have a chance to watch the world class Broadway shows of opening after 7:00pm upon your request (own expense).
- Broadway Show Ticket Notice:
1. Customers can choose one of the following shows:
- The Phantom of the Opera
- School Rock
2. Only when you make the reservation and choose the Broadway Show at the same time can you enjoy the complimentary round-trip transportation service (valued $150/person), but you will still need to pay service fee for bus driver ($2.00/person).
3. When the New York tour ends, you will be dropped off at the Time Square. You only have to walk a few blocks to arrive at the theatre. Please go to the box office with voucher and your ID (passport) at least 30 minutes prior to the show to get your ticket. (Please consult with your tour guide about detailed address of theatre)
4. After the show, it will take you 1-5 minutes to walk to the meeting point and the driver is waiting for you at the gate of Row NYC hotel. Meeting point: Row NYC Hotel, 700 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036.
5. Children share the same price with adults. Infants under 4 years of age are not permitted to enter the theater.
6. The seat will be arranged in Orchestra area.
7. Par Value does not include tax, commission charge, service fee and theater surcharge etc, but the actual price you paid includes the above sundry charges.
8. Cancellations can be made at least 12 days prior to the date of show. Once confirmed, it can not be cancelled within 12 days prior to the date of show.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
West Point - Woodbury Outlets
Summary of The Day: Today we will visit the United States Military Academy at West Point (admission not included), also known as West Point or The Academy, which is one of the oldest military academies. West Point is also the oldest continuously occupied military post in America that can date back to the Revolutionary War. We will arrange the tour led by the Academy’s official tour guide.
Next, we will go shopping at the world's finest outlet – Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. The merchandises will be on sale for 25% to 65% savings with assorted designer and name brands such as Burberry, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Prada, etc.
- Please note: All Foreign National visitors to West Point, no matter their age, must provide a valid passport and visa, and present their own form of identification. All U.S. Citizens age 16 and older must provide and present their own valid photo identification such as a current valid driver's license or passport, or school ID (must be school-age). Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Guests who don’t want to visit West Point again can choose to go shopping only.
New York Times Square Countdown
Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will see Columbia University, Lincoln Performing Arts Center, and the Fifth Avenue Christmas displays.
After enjoying a leisurely lunch, we will head to the Times Square countdown area. Upon arrival you'll be free to enjoy the festivities and events around Times Square as we await the 2017 New Years Countdown! Together, with travelers from all around the world we'll welcome the New Year!
At the same time, roads of countdown zone will close for pedestrian only; you can freely enjoy the bright lights of Times Square and experience the world-famous New Year street celebrations to witness the historic moment.
- Exclusive detail services:
1. There is an indoor waiting/resting area for guests located between 5th and 6th Ave W 48th St.
2. Hotel shuttle buses are available for guests prefer to go back to the hotel earlier. Three appointed time for bus shuttle are on 6:00pm, 9:00pm and 1:30am (next day).
At the end of the countdown, guests can choose to return to the hotel for a rest or enjoy a free drop-off service directly to the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR), taking flight after 4:00am on Jan 1st 2017. Only if the room is not occupied on that night (count by room), tour fee does not change. If the room is occupying, and drop-off service is needed for guests who shared the room, guests will be charged $20.00/person. Tour guides will accept applications.
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll transfer you to the New York airports (JFK/LGA/ EWR) for your flights home.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
After the Countdown
At the end of the countdown, guests can choose to return to the hotel for a rest or enjoy a free drop-off service directly to the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR), taking flight after 4:00am on Jan 1st 2017. If the room is not occupied on that night (count by room), the tour fee may change. If the room is occupied, and drop-off service is needed for guests who shared the room, guests will be charged $20.00/person.
1. Customers who booked flights before 2:00pm will be dropped off at three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR; EWR is highly recommended) and will be charged an extra free.
2. Customers who booked flights between 2:00pm and 7:00pm, will be dropped off at three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR; EWR is highly recommended) for free but cannot go shopping.
3. Customers who booked flights after 7:00pm can choose one of the following options.
A. Go shopping at the Jersey Garden Outlet. The merchandises will be on sale for 20% to 70% savings with assorted designer and named brands. Our bus(for complimentary drop-off service) will depart from Jersey Garden Outlet at 4:00pm, customers who join shopping tour please must board the bus before 4:00pm.
B. Experience flying a plane on your own (own expense). Participants must be at least 14 years old. Ages 14-18 need to be accompanied by an adult guardian. Each participant will have approximately 60 minutes flight experience including 15 minutes pre-flying examination & instruction on the ground, 45 minutes flying a private aircraft. Participants are flying with FAA authorized flight instructor on the aircraft; 3 persons can experience flying the same aircraft, switching seats after stopping at airport. Participants do not need pilot’s license and prior flying experience, and will be authorized a “First Flight” certificate.
C. Visit a shooting range (own expense). Participants must be at least 12 years old. Ages 12-18 need to be accompanied by an adult guardian. This experience will last around 60 minutes, including 15 minutes principle explanation and shooting instruction. Each participant will receive a commemorative T-shirt and a set of protective gear.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,105.00||USD $737.00||USD $553.00||USD $1,504.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $575.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 10-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and New York City
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person, including the first day for pick-up service)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $66.00/Adult; $56.00/Child(12-，minimum of 40 inches tall); $56.00/Senior (55+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Skylon Tower: $14.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $14.35/Adult; $9.11/Child(3-12); $14.35/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year's day.)
- Skylon Tower and Lunch: $44.75/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $44.75/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $45.00/Adult; $39.00/Child(3-12); $45.00/Senior(65+))
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.75/Adult; $11.00/Child(3-12); $14.75/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(6-12); $15.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on Christmas Day. )
- Seafood Dinner: $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $18.00($11+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $22.00($17+Tax+Tips)/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $30.00($25+Tax+Tips)/Adult; $27.00($22+Tax+Tips)/Child(3-12); $30.00($25+Tax+Tips)/Senior(65+) )
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $37.27($29.98+Tax)/Adult; $14.67($9.98+Tax)/Child(3-5); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Child(6-13); $25.97($19.98+Tax)/Senior(65+)
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : $22.50/Adult; $11.25/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $23.25/Adult; $11.50/Child(5-17); $21.00/Senior(65+))
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- French Banquet: $37.00/Adult; $30.00/Child(3-12); $37.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- West Point Military Academy: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day) and the commencement week.)
- Fly a Plane Experience: $239.00/Adult; $239.00/Child(14+)
- Shooting Experience: $169.00/Adult; $169.00/Child(12+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Exclusive Special Offer
1. Free Ripley’s Believe It Or Not ticket, which values $32.00, for everyone.
2. Free Boston lobster meal, which values $32.00, for each room. (Customer only needs to pay $7 tax and tip)
3. Free hotel drop-off service (valued $150.00) for the customer who reserve Broadway show ticket. (All the Broadway shows tickets have to be booked from us or tour guides.)
4. Exclusive free Bloomingdale’s 10%-off VIP card for everyone.
*All the special offer contents are not allowed to redeem cash.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Flight information must be provided in order for airport transfer services to be arranged. If flight information is not provided or relayed at the last minute, we will assume you have arranged your own transportation and no driver will be sent. If you decide to make the trip from the airport to the hotel yourself, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of airport transfer service, you may still request said service provided we receive the request well in advance. Urgent requests to reinstate airport shuttle service will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun / local provider will attempt to arrange pick-up at a later time, but this is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available, all guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from the airport to the hotel.
- 2017 Countdown Tour Q & A:
Q：If I want to leave before the countdown ends, how can I contact the tour guide?
A：If you feel too cold or too tired; and cannot stand until the countdown ends, you can go back to the “pickup point”(address: Between 5TH Ave and 6TH Ave, nearby West 48th St) . The tour guides will arrange a bus to take you back to the hotel.
Q: Where is the best view for New Year count down?
A: The Times Square New Year’s Eve ball descends from a flagpole at the top of One Times Square. It can best seen along Broadway, from W 43rd street to W 50th Street, and along Seventh Avenue.
Q: What is the available time for the bus to take me back to the hotel?
A: We have three available times to the hotel. They are 6:00pm, 9:00pm, & 1:30am (1/1/17).
Q: If I miss the bus at 1:30 for returning to the hotel, what should I do?
A: Due to crowding condition, our last bus returning to the hotel will leave the pick up point at 1:30am. If you miss the bus, you can take a yellow cap to the hotel, or call car service below:
Good luck Car Service: 718-222-0088 Golden Horse Car Service: 718-358-9898
New Golden Horse Car Service: 718-762-8888 Universal Car Service: 212-233-0005
Q: If I need to go to the restroom or leave Times Square, can I still re-enter Times Square?
A: Sorry, due to the crowding condition, New York Police Department will establish viewing areas & have barricades put in place. Entrance to the viewing area will be restricted. You might not be able to re-enter. In order to guarantee your participation of the New Year’s Count Down, we suggest you to stay in Times Square without leaving until the end.
Q: Is there a public toilet near times square?
A: Sorry, there isn’t. If you think you need to go to the restroom, you can prepare adult diapers just in case.
Q: Is there any security procedure during the entry of Times Square?
A: New York Police Department will control all access points to Times Square. No bags or backpacks are permitted. Emergency Services squads, drug and bomb sniffing canine units and counter-terrorism personnel will be present in Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
Q: Are restaurants going to be open?
A: Most of the restaurant will be reserved. Therefore, walk-in customers will not have a seat. If you need to dine or rest, you can go to our pick up point for food and rest; also there have a restaurant 24 hours open.
Q: Where do I put luggage if I need airport drop off service after countdown?
If you need airport drop off service after countdown, the luggage can be stored in local office before countdown. Flight must be after Jan 1st, 4:00am
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7