Summary of The Day: The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) has been closed to visitors since September 2001. Through our business relationships, we’re able to invite a small group as our business guests to have an “once-in-a-lifetime” experience inside the NYSE on the trading floor. Your chaperone will be an engaging NYSE member broker with decades of trading experience.
• Watch the opening or closing bell ceremony
• 60-75-minute duration with an active floor broker
• See the trading action on the floor
• Behind the scenes look at CNBC, CNN and other media news broadcast
• Speak with traders and learn what they do
• Learn the history of the NYSE and the evolving trading systems
• Walk on the visitors’ gallery above the trading floor for a bird’s eye view
• Go up into the NYSE members only dining area and exhibits
|USD $950.00||USD $950.00|
* Price is the same for all ages. |
* It requires a minimum of 3 persons to operate. The group size is a maximum of 6 persons everyday.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.