Summary of The Day: The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) has been closed to visitors since September 2001. Through our business relationships, we’re able to invite a small group as our business guests to have an “once-in-a-lifetime” experience inside the NYSE on the trading floor. Your chaperone will be an engaging NYSE member broker with decades of trading experience.
• Watch the opening or closing bell ceremony
• 60-75-minute duration with an active floor broker
• See the trading action on the floor
• Behind the scenes look at CNBC, CNN and other media news broadcast
• Speak with traders and learn what they do
• Learn the history of the NYSE and the evolving trading systems
• Walk on the visitors’ gallery above the trading floor for a bird’s eye view
• Go up into the NYSE members only dining area and exhibits
The ticket can not be cancelled or amended once confirmed.
You must be in business attire. NO entry without proper attire.
You must have government issued ID. NO entry without proper ID.
Airport style security screening.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.