Remaining Seats:(Update:2017/03/22 07:05pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense), panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building (admission not included), a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, and taking pictures with hundreds of elites’ wax figure in Madame Tussauds’ Museum (if time permits, admission not included).
In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: First, we will visit Philadelphia which known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, there will be free time to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will be able to stand exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
Then, we will head to Washington D.C. We'll visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, before passing by the splendid Washington Monument and Jefferson’s Memorial. Next we'll visit the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, located in the National Mall, which holds the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world.
Because the White House remains closed to the public, we will be only allowed to take photos from its outside. Afterwards you can join our sightseeing cruise on the Potomac River (own expense), where you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and more.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. While here you can enjoy a series of optional tours of the area, including a boat ride to get up close to the falls on either Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (winter), an in-depth tour of the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara; the film Niagara: Legends of Adventure, and the Native American Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included).
Afterwards you can explore the park on your own or join our in-depth tour of Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, we'll tour Boston. We will pass by the Trinity Church, the Hancock Building, the Boston Common, Prudential Center, Boston Public Library, and the Massachusetts's State House. In addition, you will have the chance to taste very famous Boston lobsters feast for dinner (own expense).
- Sheraton/Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Rhode Island
Summary of The Day: In the morning, enjoy a lovely cruise around Boston Harbor (own expense). Later, we will go to the New England Aquarium (admission not included). The New England Aquarium holds a four-story Giant Ocean Tank, making visitors feel like being placed under the Caribbean sea with fabulous views of coral reef as well as hundreds of reef animals, including sea turtles, stingrays, eels and fish.
The next stop is Quincy Market. The Quincy Market is a perfect place to get a taste of the historical ambiance as well as to pick out souvenirs among the assorted merchants and artisans. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
In the afternoon, we will travel to the Breakers' Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island (admission not included). The 4-story waterfront building is not just one of the most famous, but is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties.
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Yale University - New York
Summary of The Day: On our last day we will visit the campus of Yale University located in New Haven (admission not included). It is the third oldest college with Gothic buildings and student dormitory. You will enjoy a brief stop at the famous Sterling Memorial Library, which was designed by James Gamble Rogers as the centerpiece of Yale’s Gothic Revival campus.
If the tour areas are closed due to exam schedules, the campus tour will only take place in the public open area.
We will return to New York airport by the afternoon.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
For the guests who leave from Boston airport (Logan International Airport), please book the flight departure after 9:00am.
For the guests who leave from New York airport (JFK, LGA, EWR), please book the flight departure after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the NYC airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $560.00||USD $374.00||USD $280.00||USD $770.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location and airport drop-off
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- International Spy Museum: $21.95/Adult; $14.95/Child(7-11); $15.95/Senior(65+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(6-17); $21.00/Senior(65+)($24.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (6-17); $24.00/Senior(65+) from 4/1/2017. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- New England Aquarium: $27.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $27.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(60+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We recommend you read the following notes:
*Passengers who need to change the pick-up location, must send an email to email@example.com to confirm the location 72 hours BEFORE the tour departs, so we can arrange your request.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*Passengers that change their pick-up location but do not join the tour in the location they indicated on time will likely miss the tour and will be considered a "no-show" and will not be refunded their money.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are noted as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun.
Please be advised that a good portion of our tours are bilingually conducted in English and Chinese and many times the tour guide is of Chinese descent.
We are not made privy to tour guide information until about a day or two prior to any given tour.
If you would like to guarantee an English only tour we can offer you:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
You May Also Like
6-Day U.S. East Coast Vacation Economy Package