New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage so that you can go to Sky View Center much easily. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00pm, you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall for free, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion.
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30pm are invited to join us for a three-hour tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (subject to availability, own expense).
- E Hotel Edison / Palace Hotel / Ramada Inn / Red Roof Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Our highly-organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Big Apple. Highlights of the city tour include Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, a cruise on the Hudson River (own expense, subject to availability), the Empire State Building (own expense for Observation Deck, subject to availability), a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included), the newly-transformed Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (admission not included), and Madame Tussauds (admission not included).
- E Hotel Edison / Palace Hotel / Ramada Inn / Red Roof Inn or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll delve deeper into the history of the United States with a journey to Philadelphia, making a stop at Independence Hall, site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Next, we'll head to Washington, D.C., to see all the famous landmarks including the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Capitol Building and the exterior of the White House.
For an additional fee you can also join us on a scenic Potomac River Cruise (subject to availability).
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: On Day 4 we'll head back up through New York State for a tour of Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included), then make our way to the majestic Niagara Falls.
Upon arrival you can choose to either take a self-guided tour of the falls, or join us for the Native American performance Spirit of the Mist (own expense).
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn / Sleep Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Cambridge - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour bus.
In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
For the rest of our Boston city tour, we will stop at the squares in front of the old Trinity Cathedral and the Hancock Building to take pictures. Meanwhile, we will pass by Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Public Library, and the gold dome State House to discover more of the cultural city!
- Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Days Inn or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: First up on today's program is a harbor cruise (own expense, subject to availability), followed by a stroll through Quincy Market, offering a variety of goods, souvenirs, and authentic local dishes, including clam chowder.
In the afternoon, we will return to New York and will stay in the hotel located in the Manhattan Financial District, right next to the new One World Trade Center (within 5-minute walking distance, admission not included), which is quite convenient to guests to visit! In the evening, wandering around the west bank of Manhattan, guests could be touched by the amazing night view of the Hudson River.
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Financial-district or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today you'll be free to explore the Big Apple however you see fit! In the afternoon guests will be transported to the airport.
In the morning, guests can walk to the One World Trade Center. The largest skyscraper in Manhattan, it has 104 floors up ground and 5 floors underground with the height of 1,776 ft. Upon entry, Guests are greeted in the Global Welcome Center, where a large video board features salutations in an array of languages, and a dynamically generated world map highlights the hometowns of visitors. From here, Guests will have chance to experience a program titled “Voices,” which tells the personal stories of the men and women who built One World Trade Center. Next, “Foundations” provides Guests with a close up view of the very bedrock on which the building stands. Then guest will ascend to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than sixty seconds, all the while viewing the amazing skyline of the city. Immersive, floor-to-ceiling LED technology in each cab invites Guests to experience a virtual time-lapse that recreates the development of New York City’s skyline from the 1500s to present day.
Afterwards, guests can visit the National September 11 Memorial &Museum. Here, the Memorial’s twin reflecting pools are each nearly an acre in size and feature the largest manmade waterfalls in the North America. The pools sit where the Twin Towers once stood with the 3000 names of the people who died in the 911 terrorist attacks. The National September 11 Memorial Museum serves as the country's principal institution concerned with exploring the implications of the events of 9/11, documenting the impact of those events and exploring 9/11's continuing significance.
After visiting, please get ready and meet in the hotel before 2:30pm and our tour guide will help to arrange your transport to the airport.
- Customers who need an extra night hotel accommodation should please contact us for a quotation.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim (Passengers who arrive at Terminal 7, JFK please wait at the Passenger Exit Area)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
We offer only one free airport pick-up per order. For additional pick-up services, please contact us for a quote.
EWR, JFK, and LGA Airport pick-up is available between 8:30am and 10:00pm. Your driver will wait till 11:00pm at the very latest.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
If you book this tour with pre-extension hotel beginning with code "33-" on our site located in FLU/JFK/LGA/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30am - 10:00pm, EWR: 9:00am - 10:00pm).
Please make a comment in the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from Flushing (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00pm) or Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002 before 6:00pm).
*For departures from JFK, LGA, EWR please book the flights after 7:00pm.
*We offer two complimentary stops on the way to the airport:
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery St. New York NY
- Flushing: Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be between 6:00pm - 7:00pm.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $598.00||USD $399.00||USD $299.00||USD $893.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $638.00||USD $426.00||USD $319.00||USD $998.00|
|USD $668.00||USD $446.00||USD $334.00||USD $1,043.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and NY or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person, this fee also need to be paid for the first day)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Seats are limited. First come first serve.
Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Native American Dance Show: adults $21.00/person; child (3-12) $13.00/person; senior (62+) $21.00/person(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2017: 4/1/2017 - 11/5/2017. )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $66.00/Adult; $56.00/Child(12-，minimum of 40 inches tall); $56.00/Senior (55+)(Only available from Nov. to Early April depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- One World Trade Center:
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according with any immigration authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will then choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you and regards,
Roberto 02/26/2017 14:00:38
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
To view 2018 dates and pricing you will need to visit our website again at the end of this year as we are still updating some of 2017 information.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7