Summary of The Day: This night tour package includes a dazzling, fully guided tour in the comfort of an air-conditioned Sprinter van. Also included in this amazing tour package: a guided walking tour of the Highline, a romantic dinner at one of Little Italy's oldest restaurants, an escorted Ferry Ride where you will see the Statue of Liberty and a ticket for a jaw dropping view of the city skyline from the Top of the Rock Observatory.
**Dinner at Grotta Azzurra**
Founded in 1908 by the Davino family, Grotta Azzurra is one of New York City's famous and oldest Italian Restaurants in the heart of Little Italy.
Choice of 9 delicious dishes below (includes soft drinks, water and soda):
- Linguine Marinara classic tomato sauce
- Chicken Parmigiana tomato sauce & mozzarella
- Pork Scallopini sautéed with butter & white wine
- Skirt steak grilled & served with onions & wild mushrooms sauce
- Basa white filet of fish prepared Oreganata style
- Homemade sausage served with peppers & onions
- Eggplant Parmigiana traditional preparation
- House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
- Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion & balsamic vinaigrette
**Top of the Rock Observatory Deck**
Quite simply, the most spectacular view in New York City from on top the 70th floor.
Location: 49th Street between 5th & 6th Avenues, New York , New York, 10011
Hours of operation: daily from 8:00 am to 12:00 am.
Average visit time: 1 hour
**Statue by Night**
See the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and more with the setting of the evening sky.
Duration: 60 minutes
**Fully-guided Highline Walking Tour**
A unique New York City park built on a section of the former elevated freight railroad of the West Side Line, along the lower west side of Manhattan.
Duration: 30 minutes
On-line tickets are non-refundable and can be redeemed up to one year from date of purchase. (Please be aware that day trips are NOT valid one year from the date of purchase.)
Any passenger requiring special assistance such as an ADA-accessible bus should inform us at the time of reservation and must notify us no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.