Summary of The Day: This breathtaking tour speaks for itself: New York, New York! Soar high above the harbor and see all of the city's most captivating sights. We'll begin the tour with a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, and the new One World Trade Center. We'll also see famous NYC bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, the Verrazano Bridge and the George Washignton Bridge and view NYC's famous skyscrapers like Empire State Building, Met Life, Woolworth and Chrysler Building. You'll also see. Then make your way up the Hudson River past the USS Intrepid, Central Park, Grant's Tomb and the Palisades of NJ and then fly right over the GW Bridge. You will even catch a glimpse of Yankee Stadium and MetLife Stadium where Super Bowl XLVIII was played. Upon your return, enjoy the skyline of New Jersey's Weehawken, Hoboken and Jersey City.
Downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River (between South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal)
Time Schedule (approximate):
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
Holidays: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We do not fly over Yankee Stadium during home games.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older.
*Child age: 2-11.
*Children under 2 years old and less than 35 pounds ride for free provided they do not occupy a seat.
*Each helicopter can accommodate about 5 or 6 passengers, depending on the combined weight.
20-minute helicopter tour
Live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for passengers
Cancellation made within 7 days Prior to departure Date, Non-refundable.
Cancellation made within 8-14 days prior to departure date, 50% of payment will be charged.
Cancellation made within 15-29 days prior to departure date, 25% of payment will be charged.
Cancellation made within 30 or more days prior to departure date, $40.00 per person cancellation fee will be charged.
Each passenger is required to pay a $35.00 heliport fee before boarding.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before scheduled take-off.
Fuel surcharge may apply at time of check in. Please pay directly to the local provider.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.